“The Service is the Star Here!”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #105 of 443 Restaurants in Melbourne
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Jackson, Mississippi
“The Service is the Star Here!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Denny's food is typically the same all around the country and this location was no different, but the star here is the service! Such warm, friendly, and fast service! It was awesome to see the hostesses, managers, cooks, and servers enjoying their jobs and really wanting to please their customers!

• Visited August 2014

Kissimmee, Florida
“Awesome hospitality”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

On a trip to Miami, wife and I stopped in for breakfast, as soon as we walked in we felt at home, greetings from the entire staff as they passed us the hospitality was un believably , our server Miriam was on point with drinks, food, and all our needs. Best Denny's we have eaten at.

• Visited July 2014
Vero Beach, Florida
“Good Food but...”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I was there at 9pm. There were a few people in the restaurant. I had a great server and a good inexpensive meal. But the manager that was there was dismissive to me like I was bothering her. I commented on how I tried to call to get take out and no one answered. She said that when it is busy we don't bother with the phone. (I saw 3 tables) but for the price and the amount of food I was happy

• Visited June 2014
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Very busy but still good service”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

There was a staff meeting going on in one part of the restaurant so limited servers but still very pleasant, quick and good food.

Visited April 2014
South Dakota
“The worst”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We went there with about 1 hour to eat and get to a movie. Seating was quick and easy, but after that it went downhill. The waitress took our order and brought our drinks. Two of us had no silverware. She placed our order in a timely matter and that was about the last she said to us. We ordered sandwiches and soup, a hamburger and eggs and pancakes. Not the most exotic order. After 20 minutes, I asked her about our order and she said it would be there momentarily, 5 minutes after that, the orders were still not up. After a couple more minutes, the sandwiches and pancakes were ready. When she delivered those, one of the sandwiches slid off the plate onto the serving tray. The waitress used her hand to scoop the sandwich back onto the plate and then served it without any comment. Still no soup (which was on the server's side of the serving board) and no hamburger. The cow probably got away from them. At that point, we left. We offered to pay for the drinks (which were never refilled), but they graciously said no charge. This all occurred with approximately 5 other customers in the restaurant and at least 3 servers on duty. At no time did the waitress approach us to refill our drinks, offer us any explanation or time frame for our food. The worst service I've had in over 30 years anywhere.

• Visited March 2014