“Don't ask for help with dietary needs!”
Review of Le's Oriental Cuisine - CLOSED

Le's Oriental Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I went to Le's with my friend and daughter. As I am not very familiar with the names of chinese dishes, I asked for her to suggest an item off her menu, since I am on a diet. (many of the menu items don't have explanations of what is in the different dishes, if it is fried, what vegies, nuts etc.)I was looking for chicken not fried, vegies, no nuts and spicy. Le told me very rudely that I need to pick something off the menu, and nothing is fattening in her restaurant. She accused me of causing problems, and not only yelled at me, but came around the counter and got in my face in front of my daughter. I cancelled our orders and we left, never to return. We went to China Garden or Palace at the Publix center. I asked for the same exact recommendation. They said order Scezuan chicken. I did, they didn't give me a hard time, they were very nice, and the food was great. And my entire dish was $4.95 with a drink included! That's half price of what Le's charges :)

1  Thank matlachamama
There are newer reviews for Le's Oriental Cuisine

Reviewed January 9, 2012

This restaurant is very clean and well kept. The food is always fresh, the BEST ever! Not a lot of atmosphere, but we usually carry out! The portions are good sized, and everything is made to order. The owner is VERY Friendly and hard working! AWESOME Oriental Cuisine!!

4  Thank IAMSAM55