Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Rick Freeman

I have been trying to contact you to confirm my charter 6/9. Would you please call... read more

Reviewed May 29, 2018
rfree5619
Mobile, Alabama
via mobile
Great kayak fishing outing

Had a great day kayak fishing with Dominick from kayak charters. Dominick scouted out the best... read more

Reviewed May 14, 2018
Mike T
via mobile

All reviews his knowledge eco tour fish hanging out dominick species teacher ecosystem tides environment kayak rigging freshwater mangroves maneuver skills bait
Reviewed September 22, 2015

Let me tell you , if you want to be taught by a professional team this is the only place to go. I have been working side by side with Dominick for nearly 3 months and he always teaches me something new. It might be the proper way to position the boat in the water, different fishing techniques or tying simple knots . Its ALWAYS something very valuable. He teaches safety first but still makes it fun. If your just looking for one session or multiple sessions to really learn the ropes . If you don't go with Kayak Charters your wasting your money . A+++!!!

Date of experience: September 2015
Management44, General Manager at Kayak Charters, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2015

Thank you for being such a great student and very patient. Keep up the great work. Look forward to our next lesson.

Reviewed April 4, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dominick Greco from Kayak Charters. Dominick is a real professional and his knowledge of the area (Cape Coral) and techniques is really something. I learned more in the afternoon on techniques than I ever expected. He has a program to first locate and then identify what the fish will bit. He really knows his stuff. A wonderful afternoon on the water. He can supply kayaks and equipment however I supplied my own and he pointed out several things that I should check and change with my own rods and reels. We went to a lauch site where there were no facilities at all and it was great as there weren't a lot of other people fishing this area.

Date of experience: April 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Management44, Manager at Kayak Charters, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2015

Thank you so much for coming out with us on the water. We look forward to having you out with us soon so we can continue where we left off. Its always enjoyable teaching and instructing others, but it is a real pleasure to teach clients such as yourself that take it serious and apply the skills and techniques we teach. It was such a pleasure again to have you out on the water. Thank you and god bless.

Reviewed April 3, 2015

First, let me say I had an outstanding experience for the times I worked with Dominick on individual fishing and kayaking techniques. Where he truly exceeded my expectations was a family kayak tour in the mangroves near Cape Coral. In particular he bestowed confidence on a member of our group of 5 who was over 65, never been in a kayak, and has struggled with cancer. She reported that the experience was marvelous and exciting and she surprised herself with her performance. In general he impressed with his encyclopedic knowledge of kayaks, fishing, Florida, and wildlife! He led us past a panther territory, a feral pig, Calusa land, and much more. Everyone had a blast. Well done, Dominick. Five Stars from me and I will see him again next February.

Date of experience: February 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Michael D
Management44, General Manager at Kayak Charters, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2015

Thank you for all the kind words. We aim to please always. We pride ourselves in giving our clients one on one attention and the confidence to succeed. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.
I remember your group and I had such a enjoyable time training and working with you and your family group tour. I am glad we inspired someone struggling with cancer to learn to kayak safely and do so well with the training we provided her. God Bless.

Reviewed March 3, 2015

I'm not going to waste my time talking about this guy but he wouldn't stop talking about himself, movies & magazine he's been in. He gave me a headache. He was on his phone a lot. My father was pretty annoyed. Never again.

Date of experience: November 2014
7  Thank Stephen C
Management44, Manager at Kayak Charters, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2015

So Sorry you had a bad experience. We pride our selves in providing a great time and a extensive learning experience. When the guides are asked what there background is and any questions pertaining to the experience we answer them. Most of our guests ask questions and we answer any of them including what our backgrounds are and what qualifies us to have you out on the safely and learn about our eco systems and waterways. We would be more then happy to provide you with a free tour and have our guide not share any personal backgrounds. Please call for your free tour and reference this review you have posted, we will verify it is you and provide you with a free tour on our dime with no expiration. Once again very sorry and hope to make it up to you.

Reviewed February 27, 2015

This was an amazing trip. I've uses Dominick before for a fishing guide which was great. This time we brought the gang on an Eco Tour. What an amazing and enlightening experience for the whole family. This kids were at one with the kayaks and the scenery. For a 10 & 12 year old to speak none stop for over three days speaks volumes. Thx again for a memorable moment for the kids and us.

Date of experience: February 2015

Thank you for the kind words and look so forward to having you out on the water with us again.