“On the "must stop" list.”

Miceli's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Matlacha
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Casual dining, fun atmosphere, outdoor seating, live entertainment 7 days a week.
Reviewed December 6, 2013

On the infamous Pine Island Road sits Miceli's, a great place for everyone from bikers to Buicks. Sit yourselves at a table out in back, get a bucket of your favorite beverages, order up anything from great wings to seafood, and watch the boats on the canal and listen to live music.

1  Thank Bill S

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We went out to listen to some music & have some great food at Miceli's. They did not disappoint! They have some of the best crab cakes I have ever had! Great service too!!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We went to Miceli's based on a recommendation from a friend. It was on a Saturday evening and I feared it would be packed, which it was, but the staff kept the tables turning quickly and we were seated immediately. Our server, Steve was very pleasant, attentive and quick to respond to requests for various things. I was impressed first by his offer to replace my #1 choice - crab cakes with my #2 choice of shrimp scampi if I didn't like the crab cakes. I liked the crab cakes but not my choice of a side of penne with red sauce. The penne was al dente but dry and could have used more sauce.

The salad came with the best bleu cheese dressing I think I've ever had in a restaurant. Plus, it came with some extra crumbles of bleu cheese which made it even better!

My husband had the fried grouper and fries which were both good. Again, he really likes crispy, thin batter on the fish and thought this batter was a little thick.

When I requested a glass of Pino Grigio, the waiter brought a bottle of "house" Pino Grigio that was $12 a bottle and said I could take home what I didn't drink. I asked if I could have a taste before buying the bottle and was informed that there wasn't an open bottle to take a taste from. I suggested to our waiter that if management offered a taste before buying, they might sell a few more bottles!

All in all, we liked it enough to go back again. There are many interesting and classic dishes that I'm looking forward to trying.

1  Thank Debbie H
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have lived in the area on and off for 22 years, and just recently discovered this place, they dont really advertise so maybe thats why i never knew about them.
For starters went there for lunch with the family, $1.50 draft beer, and soda is $2.65, you do the math, 2 beers please...
Crunchy grouper sandwich is great, wife had the "bada bing" shrimp that was actually better tasting than another fish restaurant chain( bang bang shrimp). Kids meals were large portions for under $5 Ill be back for sure

Reviewed November 25, 2013

staff is great.owners always come and and great you..great views..great food always a A+my husband and i go 1 to 2 times a week and have gotten to know everyone its a great feeling walking in and being greeted like you are part of the family