“Fun Bar w/ Good Food”

Miceli's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Matlacha
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Casual dining, fun atmosphere, outdoor seating, live entertainment 7 days a week.
Lancaster, PA
“Fun Bar w/ Good Food”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This place gets crowded and we know why. Whether you are outside with the view and the entertainment or inside, it is a great place to go. We sat at the bar for Happy Hour from 3 - 7. Great drink prices and the bartenders, Lisa and Mike, were very friendly. We had their oysters and Bada Bing Shrimp as appetizers. They were great. The shrimp tastes like the ones you get at Bonefish. We then had their French Dip sandwich with their home-made horseradish. My husband and I split the sandwich and that was plenty for us and it was excellent. The fries w/chili were also very tasty. We played their trivial pursuit-like game at the bar and with Lisa's help managed to beat our husbands. What a fun evening. Can't wait to go back.

Magnetic Island, Australia
“Disappointing twice”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The first time we had a meal at Miceli's it was over salted so we decided not to go back. But due to a social gathering of friends it was decided by others to go to Miceli's to celebrate. There was live music outside which I normally really like. My husband and I sometimes even get up and dance, but the musician and his loud system were so uninspireing it bordered on very boring. Perhaps another night other than Tuesday night may be better.
I ordered grilled chicken on a fresh salad. One would think that that would be a safe bet. But again I was disappointed. The chicken although grilled obviously hadn't been marinated in any flavouful herb and was extremely flat tasting. The salad was made of the cheapest lettuce one can find. No argula, no watercress, no spinach, no onion....nothing to give the salad some umph! Tasteless, cheap and boring. The mango vinagrette didnt taste of mango. Together with 1 plastic tumbler of beer I had to pay $13 for a meal I didn't enjoy and certainly could have made better at home. The restaurant which is on the main road relies on a tourist clientele and so doesn't need to make a great effort I suppose. If I can help it we will not go back.

3 Thank anakie
Cape Coral, Florida
“Not Only Awesome Food & Atmosphere.... Family -owned by moralistic, community mind folks!!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Miceli's is a great place to go for lunch or dinner. Great Italian food, seafood, pizza & burgers! Great entertainment and beautiful waterfront atmosphere... In addition to all this, the MICELI family is very community orientated. The often host fund-raisers, donating proceeds back to worthy causes. The recently hosted our Baker Buddies Bash. This club facilitates friendships between students with and without handicapping conditions. Miceli's welcomed all these student with open arms. After the benefit was over, Miceli's made a very generous donation to the club.

SO---GO..ENJOY..KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN AN AWESOME PLACE WITH AWESOME PEOPLE!!!

Lima, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Prime Rib for 2 - $20.00”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Outstanding meal tonight!!!! Best prime rib with their own horseradish sauce. Baked potatoe with sour cream and butter. Salad was very fresh. Garlic bread. Excellant service. I am from Ohio but when I get in this area, I never miss going to this restaurant.
Never had a bad meal here. Oh yeah, if you like cannolis for dessert, they are soooo good. Have to take them with me and eat later. My friend says the Margarita up was very good. Coffee and cream was good for me as the weather was in the 60's. You will enjoy the atmosphere also.

• Visited January 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Dine canalside and watch manatees!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Not only did I enjoy the freshness and delicate flavor of my macadamia and coconut encrusted Mahi Mahi with banana rum butter sauce, but to have live music and manatees surfacing within plain view was just icing on the cake!

• Visited January 2013