All reviewspine islandwonderful hostsview of the bayenjoyed our stayold florida charmno chargemuffinsdianeospreymanateesbnbmangrovesmomdockrechargeyardpass
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Diane and Bill provide a quiet respite nestled on mangroves by the bay. Porpoise, manatee, hawks, and osprey pass bye. Memorable sunsets on the dock. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Located 5 minutes drive to bars, song, and food. Escape. Decompress. Recharge.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Diane and Bill are wonderful hosts. Our room was on the top with a view of the Bay. Great spot for relaxing, enjoying a glass of wine and snacks. The ride into town was an easy 5 minute ride on our bikes, although no sidewalk so be careful. We stopped for cocktails and app's at many places on the island but really enjoyed The Waterfront on Pine Island. The calamari was excellent. Diane presented a hearty breakfast, serving several cereal options, warm fresh blueberry muffin and fresh pineapple right from their yard.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a quiet stay near to Matlacha and were lucky enough to find this very special bed and breakfast....we stayed in room #1 and couldn't have been more pleased. Spotlessly clean with a view to die for. The next mornings breakfast was casual but very good....we really enjoyed it and trust you will too!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night during a Florida road trip. This place is one of the cleanest privately owned businesses my husband and I have ever experienced and we've stayed in many hotels, resorts, AirBnb's, and B & B's. You will need to enter the house and walk upstairs (which makes you feel like you are in the owner's home-because you are).
We walked a mile to the Blue Dog (delicious). The breakfast is simple but good. The view from the balcony is a huge selling point of this place. We watched Osprey feed their young and even saw a dolphin! Would come back and stay here in a heartbeat!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Last weekend was my first visit to the Bayview Bed and Breakfast. It was my moms second visit. She had raved about her first stay so we decided to stay on our trip just my mom and I for the weekend. The owners are so friendly and the place could not be cleaner! The view from the third floor where we stayed is magnificent! I would not have any second thoughts about staying there again in the future. We could not be more pleased that we stayed here. Like I said before our room was so clean! Very nicely decorated.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family