All reviewspine islandwonderful hostsview of the bayenjoyed our stayold florida charmno chargemuffinsdianeospreymanateesbnbmangrovesmomdockrechargeyardpass
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a quiet stay near to Matlacha and were lucky enough to find this very special bed and breakfast....we stayed in room #1 and couldn't have been more pleased. Spotlessly clean with a view to die for. The next mornings breakfast was casual but very good....we really enjoyed it and trust you will too!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night during a Florida road trip. This place is one of the cleanest privately owned businesses my husband and I have ever experienced and we've stayed in many hotels, resorts, AirBnb's, and B & B's. You will need to enter the house and walk upstairs (which makes you feel like you are in the owner's home-because you are).
We walked a mile to the Blue Dog (delicious). The breakfast is simple but good. The view from the balcony is a huge selling point of this place. We watched Osprey feed their young and even saw a dolphin! Would come back and stay here in a heartbeat!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Last weekend was my first visit to the Bayview Bed and Breakfast. It was my moms second visit. She had raved about her first stay so we decided to stay on our trip just my mom and I for the weekend. The owners are so friendly and the place could not be cleaner! The view from the third floor where we stayed is magnificent! I would not have any second thoughts about staying there again in the future. We could not be more pleased that we stayed here. Like I said before our room was so clean! Very nicely decorated.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2017

I am still here as I write this.....wish I didn't have to leave. Beautiful location, very clean, and relaxing but the best part------ the owners, Diane & Bill. They are so nice, they work very hard to make sure you enjoy yourselves. They have lived here for 30 years and know everything about the area & can recommend restaurants, things to do, etc. This is where we will stay next time we come to Pine Island or Matlacha.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2017

Bill and Diane were great hosts. Breakfast on the deck overlooking the bay was a highlight. The location is very convenient to Matlacha and Cape Coral. Plenty to do in the area, including boating, restaurants, biking, shopping and more. Bill and Diane know the area well and gave us great tips. The room was just what we needed. We recommend you staying there.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends