All reviewspine islandwonderful hostsview of the bayenjoyed our stayold florida charmno chargemuffinsdianeospreymanateesbnbmangrovesmomdockrechargeyardpass
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Last weekend was my first visit to the Bayview Bed and Breakfast. It was my moms second visit. She had raved about her first stay so we decided to stay on our trip just my mom and I for the weekend. The owners are so friendly and the place could not be cleaner! The view from the third floor where we stayed is magnificent! I would not have any second thoughts about staying there again in the future. We could not be more pleased that we stayed here. Like I said before our room was so clean! Very nicely decorated.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2017

I am still here as I write this.....wish I didn't have to leave. Beautiful location, very clean, and relaxing but the best part------ the owners, Diane & Bill. They are so nice, they work very hard to make sure you enjoy yourselves. They have lived here for 30 years and know everything about the area & can recommend restaurants, things to do, etc. This is where we will stay next time we come to Pine Island or Matlacha.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2017

Bill and Diane were great hosts. Breakfast on the deck overlooking the bay was a highlight. The location is very convenient to Matlacha and Cape Coral. Plenty to do in the area, including boating, restaurants, biking, shopping and more. Bill and Diane know the area well and gave us great tips. The room was just what we needed. We recommend you staying there.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 27, 2017

Stayed 3 nights while completing a purchase of our own slice of the pie, just across the bay. We travel quite a bit and this will go down as one of our own most memorable trips. I feel we came in as customers and left as family. You can socialize as little or as much as you like. The room is as pictured. Extremely clean. A true cozy beach house with the best view I have ever seen. The large decks were beyond our expectations. During the day The wildlife is abundant and near. During the evening the gulf breeze and the stars fill your soul. There are small thoughtful touches everywhere. Lovely books and binoculars to view the wildlife. kitchen and bath condiments galore. Comfortable bed. Diane's personal touches are everywhere and Bill's local knowledge was appreciated. Canoes are also available for paddling the bay. Nice size TV with great reception and free WIFI. Tub/Shower combo. (Ash trays outside on the deck). Within walking distance to many attractions and The World's Most Fishingest Bridge

Room Tip: The stairs may limit some on the upper level.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

We were visiting family in Cape Coral. We needed a place to stay for the Thanksgiving weekend last minute. We spoke to Bill and he hesitated when I asked if we could stay at his B&B. Later, I found out they had just come back from a trip. Nonetheless, he said yes after consulting with his wife, Diane. We were thrilled. We fell in love with their place. They treat their guests like family. Their property is beautiful. Breakfast is wonderful. The rooms are lovely. We felt like if we were home. We will certainly be back for more Matlacha charm.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family