Baymont by Wyndham Fort Walton Beach Mary Esther
$239
$218
Hampton.com
$214
Regency Inn Fort Walton(Fort Walton Beach)
$132
$128
$155
$140
Roya Hotel & Suites Bayside(Fort Walton Beach)
$189
Holiday Lodge & Suites(Fort Walton Beach)
$119
$218
Comfort Inn and Suites(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$200
$154
ComfortInn
$148
Hotwire.com
$239
All reviewsbreakfast endshurlburt fieldroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyroad noiseholiday weekendstayed one nightwould stay againconvenient locationbeach viewspring breakdestinfwbvendingkey
Reviewed August 5, 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont-Inn M, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Fort Walton Beach Mary Esther, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Reviewed August 5, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My room smelled like there were cats staying there. I bought air freshener from the CVS but it didn't work.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion of our property. We do take guests concerns seriously and use reviews as a coaching tool. I understand you are saying you did not enjoy your stay at our property because the room smelled. When guests experience something uncomfortable in their rooms we encourage them to come to the Front Desk and allow us to fix the situation. We hope that you stay with us again.

Bipin Bhakta

Reviewed August 2, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We arrived with our 4 kids to check in and thought our room was ready. It looked ready, but the bed was made and the sheets, pillow cases and comforter was stained. I called the front desk to find out housekeeping had left for the day. The front desk guy was very nice and apologized and supplied me with more sheets and pillow cases. I had to change the beds myself. The front desk guy brought me a laundry basket to put everything I had to change in. The breakfast was bad and the juices were watered down. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014

The reviews guests post are very important to us and help us to coach our staff. The reviews, good or those having challenges, are how we grow. We want all of our guests to enjoy themselves, feel valued and be in a place where they can create memories. I do apologize for the challenges you experienced and I can assure you that is not how we intend to do business. I invite you to come back and give us another try.

Bipin Bhakta