All reviewsbreakfast endshurlburt fieldroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyroad noisestayed one nightwould stay againconvenient locationdestinvendingkey
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I would not recommend staying at this hotel unless you are a chain smoker, with a nose that is non-functional Highway noise could make it difficult to concentrate, do work, or sleep if on the highway side. Desk is situated by the air conditioner so you either freeze or suffocate when you turn it off. Staff is pleasant and desires to please, but hotel needs to be far better maintained. Location is adequate Complementary breakfast is average to above average for a Hampton Inn. Staff was understanding and helped me find the room with the least smell. I gathered that they had received comments regarding smell and noise from prior guests. I would have moved to another hotel, but those nearby were booked for the Memorial Day Weekend.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had a wonderful stay for 11 nights. The room was quiet and clean and the bed was so comfortable and I slept well every night. I also felt very safe and secure. The housekeeping staff was very courteous and kind. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Free breakfast; close to Hurlburt and Eglin. Per diem rates. Many places to eat close by, drug store next door, and a laundromat within one mile. Hurlburt Field main gate 5 minutes away. This one has it all.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Not representative of Hampton Inn brand...very tired hotel, outside entry and very small rooms. Poor value for the $121 govt rate. Sign for a new one going up .5 mile west on US 98...will be a welcome change.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is my second time staying at this hotel. I stayed in October 2012 and returned 4/16 to 4/26, 2013. My second stay topped the first. This is a Hampton Inn Folks, it is not a five star Hyatt but you get five star treatment by the staff. Check in was a great experience very pleasant clerk who had a positive attitude and went out of her way to accommodate my room request. I interacted with this same clerk when my key was demagnetized and she was pleasant both times. She also handled my check-out and again was extremely pleasant. The room appeared to have been upgraded from the last time I was there. It was immaculately clean and there was a small yellow sticky note left by the maid telling me that the sheets and Duvet had been recently changed and was clean. The room smelled nice and the king size bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept on. Pillows were also nice and fluffy. Maid service was outstanding, the maid really cared about how the room looked, my wife made the bed one day and when we came back the bed had been REMADE with hospital corners by the maid--classy. Bathroom was spotless and it was returned to spotless condition daily. Outstanding room service. Hotel offers free hot breakfast and the breakfast lady, Alma I believe was her name, was on top of it every day. She must be a morning person because she was cheery at 0600 and pleasantly greeted everyone and offered advice on area attractions and made sure that you had everything you needed. Not once did I see any food items run low. In addition she kept that breakfast area immaculate and promptly cleaned the table when folks left. There are downs to the hotel however, it is right on 98 so you do get the road noise throughout the evening and early in the morning. All the hotel rooms face the outside and the pool is small. It is a small hotel but the staff makes the place a gem. I rather stay in a place like this with five star service than in a five star hotel with sub-par service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple