“haven' been back since!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #26 of 53 Restaurants in Mary Esther
Navarre, Florida
“haven' been back since!”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I was furious with the service. Quiet relaxed lunch with a friend. Was absolutely ruined by a waitress that was in "turn the table" mode. OMG the place wasn't even 1/2 full! Told 3 times we could help ourselves to the buffet, we explained that we understood the concept of a salad bar and would help ourselves - she came back 2 more times to say that we could help ourselves... then brought us our check before we had even come close to finishing.

Visited August 2011

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Great endless salads”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

If you like helping yourself to a healthy salad bar, this place is hard to beat. Friendly service and centrally located. A bit on the pricey side. However, quality has improved over the last 6 months.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank TBone_Rock_65
Clearwater, Florida
“Consistent Quality”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Consistent Quality, friendly/efficient service, a fair price, great salad bar included with most meals

DeFuniak Springs, Florida
“Not really worth the money”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

We again had a coupon so we thought we'd give it a try. The baked potato was burnt, the crabcake was flat and greasy, the lobster tail was tough but the Sangria was good but get it by the pitchure they charge too much by the glass. The sangria was the highlight. Not worth the money. Oh yeah and the salad bar you almost have to break your neck to get your food the sneeze guard comes too far out. Go to the one in Niceville it's much better.

Visited December 2011
Dayton, Ohio
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I have been to this restaurant and locaiton several times with my family and boyfriend. It is one of my favorite restaurants in the area. The food is astounding and the previous time I went, the service was amazing. I wish I were able to remember her name, but I even spoke to the manager about how I was a server for years and the woman who served my table was one of the best I have ever had. I know recently the Ruby Tuesday company has gone through a renovation of sorts, and the new feel, look, and food is great! I love it and this location is top notch! I would encourage anyone to go to this restaurant. You are guaranteed a great time with awesome food and wonderful service!

• Visited July 2011