“Older Hampton, ok choice” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Marianna

Days Inn Marianna
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Marianna
Mesa, AZ
“Older Hampton, ok choice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2007

It was clean, quiet and safe. Newer carpet and some other room items were updated, but it still is an older motel. Nice pool. Filling Hampton breakfast. If we were traveling thru, we would stay here again. We walked in and were pleased to receive the same AARP rate as advertised on the Hilton website.

• Liked — Convenient to interstate, near restaurants
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Alabama
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2007

The family and I were in town for a world series softball tournament and elected to stay at the Hampton Inn Marianna. I have to say that I was pretty disappointed in our accomodations. Basically, everything about this hotel was substandard. Might want to look else where.

Stayed July 2007

Travelers are raving about these Marianna hotels

New Orleans
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2007

I read other reviews on this hotel and I became worried (since I already booked it). I was very surprised how nice this hotel really was. The staff was wonderful and the room was very clean. Believe it or not -- I found the bed more comfortable than more expensive hotels! With the exception of the broken elevator, I enjoyed my stay at this Hampton -- I recommend it!

• Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Florida Panhandle
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2006

We booked 2 rooms to attend a meeting in Marianna and as we were pushed for time when we checked in, we did not ask to be moved when we found our rooms had a terrible odor. We also thought it might disappear after leaving the air conditioner on while we attended our night meeting. It did not but as it was late, we decided to ride out the night instead of moving to another motel. Big mistake! I actually had to cover my nose with a hankerchief during the night to help block the smell. The worst part came the next morning when after showering and dressing, a gross back up of sewage came up in the sink. I called the front desk and three different motel employees came to my room. One mentioned that the restaurant next door was having plumbing problems. I noted the restaurant was on the opposite side of the motel from my room. I did complain when checking out and was offered the room at no charge, which I did take. I would never stay at this motel again. Others attending the meeting stayed at the nearby SleepInn and had nice accomodations.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — awful conditions of room
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled on business
Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2006

Just spent two nights in this motel and we will stay there again. The bed is the most comfortable we have ever found in a motel. The bedding and pillows are luxurious. The room was very quiet, even though close to I-10, we did not notice it at all. The hot breakfast was great. We highly recommend this place.

• Liked — The bed was the most comfortable we have ever found in a motel.
  • Disliked — Noted some mildew around the bottom of the safety bar in the bathtub.
  • Tips/Secrets — We highly recommend this motel because of the comfortable bed...no noise from the interstate noticed...great hot breakfast.
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2005

I was pleasantly surprised with cleanliness and the maintenance of this hotel. The rooms were very quiet and I felt safe. It also apprears to have been recently renovated. Good location off the interstate near plenty of places to eat. Hampton contiues to do a nice job.

7 Thank Bsey
North Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2005

The hotel was very clean and the hotel room had nice decor. However, the room was smaller than an average hotel room and seemed even smaller because we needed a crib in the room. It was very nice to have a fridge and a microwave in the room. The hotel staff was helpful and friendly. The free breakfast was more than adequate.

• Stayed April 2005
4 Thank redroc19
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marianna
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marianna
Comfort Inn & Suites Chipley
Super 8 Marianna
Super 8 Marianna
#5 of 12 in Marianna

Been to Days Inn Marianna? Share your experiences!