Quality Inn
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanfresh paintconvenient locationprice was reasonablepanama cityan overnight stayinterstate hotelblow dryernew carpetpo folksbiscuitsmicrowave and fridgeyogurtnext morningnice stayflorida cavernsone night stay
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Room was OK. Breakfast was decent, there was a waffle maker and biscuits and gravy. I would probably stay here again for the price. If you are going to the caverns this is a good place to stay for that.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We chose to stay at this hotel because it accepted dogs and we wanted to be close to Florida Caverns State Park. The room was clean, but nothing fancy. We were near the pool, which was nice for the kids. The lights by the pool kept turning off though. The beds were fairly comfortable, but the rollaway bed we had them bring in was a lumpy mess. We had a continental breakfast, which was pretty basic: muffins, danishes, waffles, cereal. The hotel is located near several restaurants.
We didn't see any bugs in our room, and we were up at different times with the kids and the dog.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this location,6/16/ 2012. We wanted to see the room before staying and discussed it with the desk clerk.We wanted to know if they had a bug problem, he assured us they did not.So we decided to get the room #118. I got woke up at about 4 am, by something crawling on my face. I turned on the light, and I had a roach crawling on my face. There was roaches crawling on the TV stand and coffee pot. Inside the water tank on coffee pot was a dead roach. I told my wife to take pictures. I went to front desk and told the clerk and gave him the coffee maker. He could not refund me my money and said he would tell the manager.The Manager never has called me. I contacted Choice Hotels customer Relations, They told me to wait 72 hours to give Manager a chance to take care of this. I waited still no call.Called back Customer Relations, They offered me a 20 Dollar coupon for my trouble.I said I was still not satisfied, they offered me back half my money and said the Hotel was sending me a letter. I urge anyone planing to stay at this or any Choice Hotel to find a better Hotel. If this is how choice Hotels does business, They wont get any of mine.

Room Tip: Stay some where else.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cesLakeland_Florida
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I booked 2 rooms 2 days prior to arrival. The clerk then told me that I only booked one room, which I know I didn't. She was insistant that i only booked one to the point of being very rude. Why would I book one room when there are 4 of us?

I asked if there was a nother rroom available and she said yes.....ugh...all of that grief for nothing. She gave me the keys and off we went. Upon arrival to the rooms, we unloaded the car, went to the room and neither set of keys worked for the rooms. We reloaded the car, went back to the front to get the keys rechecked, went back to the room and they didnt work...AGAIN! We went back to the from desk and she gave us metal door lock keys to open the doors, which one set didnt work but the other set opened both doors....ugh! We then turned on the A/C in both rooms and neither worked well.

We loaded the car up for the 3rd and final time, went to the front office where we asked for a refund, where we were treated very badly. In fact, the clerk snatched the keys out of my hand. We proceeeded next door to the nearest hotel where we were in our 2 rooms in 5 minutes.

I returned home this eek to find 2 seperate charges on my credit card for 2 rooms that at the Quality Inn, where I never stayed. It has been over a week and i have still not received the credits from my hotel rooms, which I never stayed on my credit card. I have called the Quality Inn and have spoken to the manager, and several clerks about my refund and i am getting the run around.....Its time to take drastic measures!

NEVER, NEVER, STAY AT THE QUALITY INN IN MARIANNA FL!!!!! TOTALLY AWFUL

Room Tip: Make sure your A/C works in June in Florida
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank D P
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We stayed two nights and the staff was super friendly and the rooms were pretty good for the price. We were located on the opposite side of the motel away from I-10 and didnt hear a peep all night. The neighbors next door even apologized for having a party late into the evening but we didnt hear a word. The breakfast area was slightly small but it still worked out very well. I would highly recommend this place right off I-10.

Room Tip: rooms on north side are quieter,
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends