My family and I originally reserved a suite (AAA rate $80/nt) for 11/22-11/24, however due to the "ick" factor of the room and the hotel itself, we could only take one night of staying at this hotel. The staff was very courteous, however, the hotel is in dire need of repairs. My family and I stayed at this same hotel 2 years ago without incident, however ALOT can obviously change in 2 years. My biggest gripes with the hotel were:
- In order to take a hot shower, the water had to run for about 5 minutes in order to get at least lukewarm
- The beds are very low to the ground
- The room was very moist/humid - even AFTER turning on the AC
- The sofa in our suite was dirty, had torn cushions, and overall just need to be thrown out
- The walls of the suite had holes where the bathroom and bedroom doors obviously swung out too wide
- The entire hotel had a "wierd" smell
- The suite floor, walls, fixtures, etc. were dirty
After an awful night's sleep - my family and I relocated to the the VERY NICE/CLEAN Comfort Inn and Suites across the street.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Marianna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marianna Country Inn
- Country Inn Marianna