“Hurricane Hospitality”

Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Marianna
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Evacuated due to Irma, and we ate here two nights. The most exceptional thing was that they were actually open on the Monday evening of the storm. It was not a big storm in Marianna, but definitely windy and rainy. The other restaurants in the area closed. It was SO busy, but they accommodated everyone, and with a smile! We were so happy not to have to eat PB&J for dinner! Even so, the food was good, the service was great, and the attitude in this place is awesome! Saw plenty of locals here, not just us poor evacuees, which tells you that this is a good place to eat. Thank you to all who were working there, and your management. You can't know how much it meant to people who were stressed out about what was happening where we came from. Yeah, and my dinners were great! Thank you.

1  Thank Amy D

Reviewed August 18, 2017

We went here for supper while staying in the area. Service was good. Food was good. We would definitely return.

1  Thank Traveling_Tw0s0me_11
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

We are regulars! We visit often and try a variety of items each time! Great place for kids! They love the playroom!

1  Thank mjboles
Reviewed March 18, 2017

We stopped for a quick lunch and it was quick! This is our first trip to Beef O'Brady's and we would go back. I opted for a cheesburger wrap - because I've never heard of one. The burger was really really good. My husband had the buffalo chicken wrap that wasn't quite the buffalo seasoning he was looking for. Service was excellent and our server -noticing we were traveling with a 5th wheel - offered iced teas to go for no additional charge. I would definitely recommend. And the tv's weren't so loud as to be obnoxious.

1  Thank Connie I
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

This place had a great atmosphere very friendly staff and bartenders did an excellent job of service, food was really good and fair priced , you can get a great tasting burger and fries for around $6!!
Would definitely go back!!

1  Thank Mitchell C