“Visit often!”

Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #7 of 56 Restaurants in Marianna
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

We are regulars! We visit often and try a variety of items each time! Great place for kids! They love the playroom!

1  Thank mjboles

Reviewed March 18, 2017

We stopped for a quick lunch and it was quick! This is our first trip to Beef O'Brady's and we would go back. I opted for a cheesburger wrap - because I've never heard of one. The burger was really really good. My husband had the buffalo chicken wrap that wasn't quite the buffalo seasoning he was looking for. Service was excellent and our server -noticing we were traveling with a 5th wheel - offered iced teas to go for no additional charge. I would definitely recommend. And the tv's weren't so loud as to be obnoxious.

1  Thank Connie I
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

This place had a great atmosphere very friendly staff and bartenders did an excellent job of service, food was really good and fair priced , you can get a great tasting burger and fries for around $6!!
Would definitely go back!!

1  Thank Mitchell C
Reviewed January 31, 2017

This restaurant is really a pleasant surprise. Well, it was to me, in any case. The atmosphere was great and so was the food. The menu selection was impressive and the service was great too. I recommend this place for light lunch or dinner. The location is very good, although a little hidden behind other buildings. Once you know where it is, it's easy to find.

1  Thank JohnBee3300
Reviewed January 17, 2017

The food is not bad, the service so-so and the prices too high. If you are not into watching 20 sports shows at a time without being able to hear any of them this is not your place.