“RUN- DONT WALK !!!”

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Marianna
Connecticut
“RUN- DONT WALK !!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2009

After viewing the virtual on line tour for this hotel which appeared nice and clean, the site also advertised as being newly renovated. My family and I decided to stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. OMG !!!once we arrived at the front desk, the owner / manager/ housekeeper / receptionist solicited us with items to purchase from cosemetics, jewelry, fragrances, etc. . This was unprofessinal and such a turn off. She went as far as calling our hotel room to purchase items from her. But this is not the worst. The sheets were dirty, the linen (towels) were soiled with permanent dirty. There was white powder sprinkled around the beds and the bathroom ceiling had a hole, which was repaired with white tissue. The hotel never provided room service for the 2 days & night we stayed The co-owner / manager charged our credits cards twice although we paid cash for the stay. Once confronted, the owner/ manager disputed everything. Pls dont make the mistake that we did- just find some where else to stay.

Stayed February 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
altha, fl
Reviewed April 21, 2008

Feb. made 20 years that my husband and I have been married. I decided to surprise my husband with a weekend away from kids and stress. I booked us a jacuzzi room at super 8. I paid 150 dollars a night for this room. First let me say that this room was filthy. The mirrors were so dirty you couldn't see your reflection. Before we got in the jacuzzi I went and bought cleaning supplies and had to scrub the tub, it was just horrible. Once we got it clean we thought okay now we can just kick back and relax. Wrong, the jacuzzi wouldn't work. It took 2 phone calls and an hour before they got it working. So much for our relaxing weekend. We cut it short and went home saturday morning.I will never stay at that super 8 again .

• Liked — Nothing its was horrible
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Flagler Beach, Florida
Reviewed September 26, 2007

After traveling half way cross country, Idaho to Florida, it was finally nice to have at this point what I would consider a suite.

This place was a real treat by this point in my trip. The staff was friendly, the room was enormous, comfortable and clean.

I spent the most at this place on my trip and was very pleased with my stay. 84 bucks total for me and my pooch. Yes, this place was one of the only two pet friendly places in Marianna, and I think I picked the winner. They offered a cold breakfast that had a fair selection of items.

Thank goodness Port Allen lodging the nigt before didn't allow me to sleep or I would have missed this little gem of a town. Wow, the people were friendly, I had a great meal at a restaurant called THE NEW CORNERSTONE SEAMARINN. This place served great food that allowed for dining on the patio with my pooch and a great value with the best service.

Stayed September 2007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marianna
Days Inn Marianna
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 12 in Marianna
Comfort Inn & Suites Chipley

Been to Super 8 Marianna? Share your experiences!