“Six times a year!”
Review of Super 8 Marianna

Super 8 Marianna
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Marianna
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I travel extensively for business (120+ nights per year) and end up staying at this motel at least six times a year. It has always been clean and well maintained. The value is the best in the area! The location is convenient to the highway and many restaurants are within minutes and some you can walk to. The staff has always been prompt and attentive! I'll be back!!!

Room Tip: Always ask if the room will receive good Wi-Fi reception. Some rooms have a stronger signal than ot...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Chirag S, General Manager at Super 8 Marianna, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Hello Mr. Scott Wow! Thank you so much for your repeat business! Words do not show how much it means to us. Please come back and stay with us when your back this way. ~General Manager, Chirag P Shah

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Have used this motel over the last several years, and each time have been very satisfied with the room and service. The management has been friendly and attentive offering us a quit room at a reasonable rate for our visit in Marianna.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Hello Mr. Rick! Thank you for staying us! Come back when your in town. ~General Manager, Chirag P Shah

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I really have to say this was a very nice motel, Clean, well appointed nothing need to be fixed or repaired or cleaned. The office staff was very helpful and polite. I did not feel like the motel was used for anything but a place to rest your head after a busy day of driving like to hotel I stayed in the night before. Very comfortable and clean everywhere. Thank you for all your concern on keeping a very nice and clean place for rest.

Room Tip: Iook at the room and inspect it before you pay for it, stopping before your so tired that you can...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Hello Mr. Carole! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We do everything we can to make sure our guests has the best experience with us. Please come back and stay with us when your back this way. ~General Manager, Chirag P Shah

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I stayed at Super 8 Marianna while visiting my cousin in the area and I loved it. I didn't have any problems or issues during my stay and the staff was courteous and friendly. I would recommend others staying here because I definitely enjoyed my visit!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Hello Ms. Ebony! Thank you for staying us! We really enjoyed having you! Come back and stay with us when your in town visiting your cousin(s). ~General Manager, Chirag P Shah

Reviewed July 1, 2012

The rooms were nasty, the blankets were covered in holes, there were roaches everywhere, had it had an awful odor, tv screen was broken, the shower was filled with hair and mud. Seriously do not come it will just waste your time and money. Pay an extra $10-20 to stay somewhere more sanitary.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Hitheretrips
Management response:Responded July 1, 2012

Good Evening! My name is Chirag Shah and I am the General Manager of Super 8 Marianna. First of all, I want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Please email me at super8marianna@gmail.com, so we can work out a discount/refund for you. I am taking all your concerns to heart and making sure that no guest has to ever deal with this matter. Once again, I am truly sorry and hope you can give us another shot to make it right. God Bless! ~General Manager Chirag P Shah

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I stayed at the Super 8 Marianna when going on a visit to Bear Paw and I only have wonderful things to say about it. The prices were very affordable and it was a great experience. The rooms were clean and my room was ready on time. Everyone that I encountered during my stay was very friendly and helpful. If I ever am in the area again I'd definitely stay here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 1, 2012

Thank you Ms. Alexandra! We enjoyed having you stay with us! Let us know when your back this way. ~General Manager Chirag P Shah

Reviewed June 16, 2012

My stay at this Super 8 was very good and enjoyable. While traveling down to visit some family in Miami, we had to make an unplanned stop in Marianna. Given that it was a last minute reservation we were treated well by the staff and service was prompt and timely. The room and beds were relatively clean and comfortable to sleep in. Also the complimentary breakfast and wifi made the stay and rate worth it!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Chirag S, General Manager at Super 8 Marianna, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Thank you Mr. Zach for your review! We make it our #1 priority to make sure the guests are accommodated with the best service and the best quality rooms. If you are ever back this way, come back and stay with us! ~General Manager Chirag P. Shah