“Graduation weekend”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Marianna
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Graduation weekend”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I came into town for college graduation. Had no reservations. Stopped at your establishment to look for a room. I was greeted with the up most respect by front desk advisor margaret rabon. SHe was able to put me into a room with a decent rate in a fast and appropriate manner. The rooms were very nice and the breakfast was yummy! Thank you for a great stay I will be returning.

Room Tip: Ask for margaret rabon when looking for a good rate and great service at front desk!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank SarahC3684QO

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Sanibel Island, Florida
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Room was clean, well-furnished. Front desk--Margaret--was very helpful, friendly and competent. Motel is well-located. Staying here was a pleasant experience. Since we have a pet, staying at a La Quinta is a lo;t less expensive, but if that's not an alternative, we will return!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I enjoyed my stay. The staff was very warm and welcoming. I would recommend my friends and family to stay there.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

MariannaGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marianna, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for taking time to submit a review. We love that you consider us your "home away from home" We strive to be that for all our guests. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Marianna.
Keystone Heights
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

when I arrived here I was treated with the utmost respect the front desk women (margraret) went up and beyond what she had to do to make sure we were extremely happy and satisfied with our stay! I stayed here about 2 years ago and wasn't treated very well the front desk clerk was talking on her cell phone when I asked for a new key card she said in a minute and continued to talk on her cell phone ignoring me. now the service is great one of the friendliest staff that I've seen. I would totally recommend this hotel.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We have a great caring staff here at the Marianna Microtel. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Rehoboth, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Have stayed at this Motel multiple times, and highly recommend! Comfortable, quiet, clean rooms. Employees are welcoming, friendly and assist in every way. Margaret goes "above and beyond" to accommodate every need, making for a very pleasant experience. Look forward to our next stay at this "home away from home" in our frequent travels to Marianna. Would not stay in any other Motel in Marianna but this Microtel!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
I want to thank you for your review and for your continued loyalty. We are honored that you consider us your "home away from home" Those are words we love to hear from our guests. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Happy Travels!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marianna
Comfort Inn & Suites Marianna
Comfort Inn & Suites Chipley
Marianna Inn and Suites
Marianna Inn and Suites
#8 of 12 in Marianna

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marianna? Share your experiences!