Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marianna
$34
  • Pool
$53
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleangreat roomhome away from homebiscuits and gravygreat customer serviceother hotels in the areathe breakfast areagreat place to staycookiessmoking roomwould stay againwafflesfree breakfastmargaretmelodyemployees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
MariannaGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marianna, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed April 8, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have stayed at many motels in Marianna, and by far this is the best. Good price and wonderful people there,plus walking distance to some very good eating places! We made a good choice moving across the road.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking your time to review our hotel. I always like to hear that my guest enjoy their stay with us. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, I hope you stay with us again when yo are next in the Marianna area.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I stayed here in March, the room was fantastic! The suite was clean, the maids did a great job wen cleaning my room during my stay. Everyone I came across was friendly and made me feel welcome. Looking forward to my next stay here in a couple months!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
MariannaGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marianna, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

I am thrilled to hear about your great stay! We enjoy hearing our guest enjoyed their stay and intend to stay again. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed April 1, 2013