“Very kind and caring”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Marianna
Erie, Illinois
“Very kind and caring”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

This was my second trip to this hotel. Ms. Renae Baldwin was a kind, caring, and truely concerned about your stay. I recently lost my husband and had to go back to this hotel to visit my elderly parent and take care of business. Ms. Renae Baldwin and the whole staff made me feel welcomed and cared for. They are a real asset to the company and I will always recommend this hotel and location to anyone who would just be passing through or having to stay for any reason. I will surely go back. Thank you for all you do for your guests, (family).

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
MariannaGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marianna, responded to this review, June 28, 2011
Thank you for your review. I am sorry for your loss. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and as always I am glad we could be of help. Thank you for your recommendation, we really appreciate it.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Pensacola Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 17, 2011

My husband and I just spent a week down in Marianna for business reasons and stayed at this Microtel. I was more than amazed staying at this hotel vs others we have stayed at. It is not a Hilton, but you get a lot of value for the money spent here. The ladies at the front desk went over and beyond to help us, as we were trying to buy a house while on this trip and I was at the front desk every 5 minutes looking for faxes and asking them to fax something for me. They were so very helpful. The housekeeping staff was super too and very friendly. Everyone there was friendly. If you have to stay somewhere for more than just a night, the king bed suite is great. I am very happy we stayed here.

Room Tip: Try the king bed suite if staying a few days
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
MariannaGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marianna, responded to this review, June 20, 2011
It was our pleasure to assist you. We enjoyed having you stay with us and I hope the purchasing process of the home was successful. Thank you so much for all of your kind comments. If we can be of further service please don’t hesitate to call me.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed June 12, 2011

i go to marianna with my wife and two grandchildren every so often . we have found that management is everything, lisa gollf is the manager and goes the whole nine yards to make sure that there guests are comfortable. if you want a motel where you know that they care about your stay , this is the place. clean rooms, plenty of towles, and the breakfast has fresh frute, ceriald, and waffles and much more. we will be back and will keep coming back to this place. keep up the wonderfull work lisa golf. trulty ron and carmella and the grand children. ron. luczak

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review. We enjoy having you stay with us every time you are in town. You are part of our family and I am looking forward to seeing you and your family on your next visit.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed June 9, 2011

When they say that Customer Service definitely makes you feel at home they mean it.We passed your establishment headed to pensacola for a conference and thought nothing of the name Microtel It wasnt new to us and we are used to staying at Marriot hotels or Comfort Inns because of the rewards program that they offer,But on the way back me and my colleagues decided that we would branch out and try something new so when we came in the clerk (Rene let us go and look at a room and we were very surprised to say the least besides the fact that they have flat screens in the room is was well kept and very comfortable the rate was also outstanding usually we pay between 90-100 dollars at the other locations...Rene made us feel welcome with a big smile and fast service now were can you get both fast service and a smile at 10pm we definitely will be returning back to your establsihment and also will be telling all our friends and collegagues when they are also in your area

Room Tip: This hotel is definitely worth the price!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
We love to show our southern hospitality! Renae does a great job and she is very energetic even at 10pm... We appreciate your review, and anytime you need help with reservations or anything else please feel free to call me, we will be more than happy to assist you!
Debary
Reviewed April 20, 2011

I have stopped in this Microtel several times. Most recently April 2011. It's quality has remained high. It is pet friendly and the staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean, linen always crisp and bathrooms sparkle. I make a point of booking in advance because of the dog. It is right off I-10 with a variety of shopping and eating resources nearby.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank lally449
MariannaGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marianna, responded to this review, April 25, 2011
Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad we are able to serve you. We love to sparkle and shine and we are happy that you appreciate our southern hospitality. Please let me know if we can help you in the future!
Tavernier
Reviewed April 20, 2011

I chose this hotel because they accepted pets. I was traveling with my dog. I was also impressed with the low rate and easy access to the highway. It was evidently very new or well cared for. Everything was pristine. Very nice mattress and linens. The towels smelled good. I liked that they were a "green" hotel, saving energy where possible and encouraging guests to do the same. The furnishings were very tasteful. The room was small, and that was fine with me. All I needed, traveling alone, was included and convenient. There were some good restaurants nearby, and I had a nice dinner. A supermarket was close, and I bought more supplies for my long road trip the next day. Nice flat screen TV. Quiet. Good elevator. Friendly helpful staff. Two thumbs up!!

Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank CynRe
We love our guest and we love your pets. We are centrally located between many restaurants and across from a super Wal-mart. We definitely take pride in our hotel. We believe in clean rooms and GREAT customer service. We're glad you had a "two thumbs up" experience. We hope we can be of service to you soon. Thank you for your wonderful review!
Crossville, Tennessee
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Great stay, very nice rooms and a staff that will help you any way they can. Will definitely stay there again if in the area.

Room Tip: Just ask.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
MariannaGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marianna, responded to this review, April 20, 2011
Thank you so much for your great review. We are happy to assist our guest any way we can. We look forward to having you at our property again, and giving us the opportunity to show our southern hospitality!

Lisa Goff, General Manager
Microtel Inn & Suites, Marianna, FL
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marianna
Comfort Inn & Suites Marianna
Comfort Inn & Suites Chipley
Marianna Inn and Suites
Marianna Inn and Suites
#8 of 12 in Marianna

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marianna? Share your experiences!