“One of my favorite restaurants.. and will be one of yours soon!”

La Bamba Mexican and Spanish Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 123 Restaurants in Margate
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Serving you since 1988, La Bamba is a family owned and operated Mexican and Spanish Restaurant.With five locations.Offering Lunch Specials, Happy Hour Specials and the best Margaritas in town.
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I are pretty much regulars at La Bamba in Margate. Just be prepared to wait, unless you come on a weeknight, and even then there is normally a 15 minute wait, be patient. On the weekend nights (Friday - Sunday) near the dinner rush you will be, on average waiting 30 + minutes because this place is so popular.

On average 2 people with drinks, no apps will cost around $40. The give you as much free salsa and chips as you need. The mild salsa is some of the BEST I have ever tasted. It is prepared fresh, and always tastes consistent. I wish I could bottle this stuff up and take it home!!

I've had nearly 1/2 of the pretty extensive menu, and the only thing I do not fancy, is their tacos. I can't explain why, because tacos are my favorite food and I've hardly ever met one I did not like.

The portions are HUGE! You will see most people leaving with a "doggy bag." It is well worth the average 12-15$ cost of a plate. If you like comfort mexican food, you will sure dig this place and not a frown will be seen on any of your parties face! (Promise!) The staff is very nice, and attentive. The food is delivered FAST even when the place is packed!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Salsa is watery but ok, needs to be fresher. The lunch price includes soup or beverage. Big portions.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We have been visiting La Bamba in Margate since it opened. The food is always fresh, always tasty and the service is always top notch. I have personally tried everything on the menu and have never has a complaint. The place is always clean and they keep redecorating to keep the look fresh. We have brought dozens here and no one has ever left unhappy.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We eat here all the time, great food, great service and reasonably priced! This place always is busy, so get there early for dinner or else there is a wait (it goes fast), and it is worth waiting for!!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

You will love the menue here for sure. We eat here all the time. My husband goes there and brings it home for us as well.