“Not coupon friendly”

Cuisines: American
Ft. Lauderdale
“Not coupon friendly”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I had a birthday party at Roosters tonight and brought 21 people there. We sat at 3 different tables.
When it came to paying the bill I had a $10 coupon to use and was told I couldn't use it because someone else already used one. Well that person was at another table and I was the one that brought in 21 people!! I was pretty upset since it was my birthday. I guess we will not be going back there. That was poor judgement on their part, we have been going there for over 30 years and there is to many other restaurants that will accept their coupons! Very disappointed in them!!
Their speciality drink was in a small glass with lots of ice and cost $7.00 and my daughter got wings that looked like they was reheated and dry...

• Visited May 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Just good food.”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I've been coming to Rooster's for more than 30 years and even though I don't live in South Florida anymore, I always make a point to come by and have lunch or dinner at least 1 time with the family every visit. The reason is simple: Rooster's has really good food.

I always start off with the chicken noodle soup, which is really more like chicken stew with a little broth, which comes topped with melted gooey mozzarella cheese. From there I get the Chicago style Italian beef. It's incredible and just like we used to get when we lived up north. The buffalo chicken sandwich is wonderful too, as are the home cut curly fries, and burgers. It's all good and reasonably priced. You can't go wrong at Rooster's.

• Visited March 2014
Miami, Florida
“Hmmm.... So....so ”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch, service was good, place was clean, bathroom included. I always think that if the bathrooms are clean ergo the kitchen should be too. But then again I'm always wrong too. Lol. Big servings with their salad, only had their ordinary wings which I thought okay, but I've had better wings some place else. I would go to win dixie for a lot more variety of wings. Spaghetti with chili on tops needs more seasonings and flavor. I'll give it a 3 just because i have not tried the other dishes.

Crown Point, Indiana, United States
“The Best Wings I Ever Had”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Needless to say there are fine chicken wing restaurants all over the U.S.I live in the Chicago area with at least 4 different wing eatery chains dominating the market here.But none come even close to the wings my family and I enjoyed in the Ft. Lauderdale suburb.Perhaps it is the unique "Buffalo-style" sauce or the "onion strings" or the "corn fritters" or the freshly-cut, non-frozen 'french fries " which my family of 8 thoroughly enjoyed.....but for me, the establishment prepared the wings exactly as I ordered them......crispy and soaking in their delicious sauce... But I save the best for last...The wings and side foods were the lowest cost of any chicken wing restaurant I have visited ........I wish they could freeze-dry and ship overnight to Chicago as it would be worth the cost David K

• Visited March 2013
North Lauderdale, FL
“THE place for wings.”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We know better to pre-order wings for the Super Bowl, after all, we've been eating at Roo's since they first opened in North Lauderdale and we have followed them to their new Margate location which is nicer inside and no "flashing" lights. The pulled pork 2 sandwich deal is pretty good too. Never had a bad meal there. Say hi to Jeff at the bar.

Visited January 2013