“Best Cuban Sandwich in Margate and Coral Springs”
Review of Shaved Way Subs

Shaved Way Subs
Ranked #29 of 120 Restaurants in Margate
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Best Cuban Sandwich in the Northwest.

So I hear this joint has the best Cuban Sandwich around, so I pop in. Small place nothing much to it with two guys working. I tell them that I heard they make the best Cuban sandwich etc... And they say, that's what they say all over the internet. I place my order and get my sandwich with no mayo and extra cheese.

I shoot the breeze with the guys and watch them make my sandwich.

I paid for the sandwich said thank you to the guys and left. Just so you know this sandwich was not cheap. Maybe 11 bucks and change. I got home and open the box and this thing looked great. By far the best Cuban I've had in a long while. The construction of the sandwich was perfect and there was plenty of meat. Since I got extra cheese some of it oozed out and was fried on the griddle which in my opinion added to the flavor. Very good job!

It was my first time there and I only got a hot sub. Clearly the Cuban is 5 stars so I highly recommend it.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We loved the way the meat I shaved so thin and right there while you wait and everything is fresh. They. Are huge two meals. Yumm

Reviewed March 5, 2014

well worth going to. sort of hidden. best roast beef and best cuban sandwich north of hialeah,,,,if your not sure what you want, just ask the owner, he will tell you how great all his subs are..lol.