Clonabreany House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Crossakiel
See available hotels
Park Hotel(Omeath)
Hotel Castlepollard(Castlepollard)
The Bailie Hotel(Bailieborough)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswedding venuethe main housebride and groomthe cottagesbridal suiterecently attended a wedding herebeautiful weddingshared bathroomamazing venuestable yardwedding foodself containedorganisational skillsgorgeous settingbest wishesevery staff memberfairy lights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I am almost 60, grumpy and not afraid to complain. Bear this in mind when you read below.

My daughter held her wedding celebrations at Clonabreany House over two days. Before she discovered the venue, I had never heard of it. Once I saw the "room" and the accommodation on site and the standard of food at the food tasting I was very impressed but could they do it on the big day? Could they what!!

The venue was superb; the food and drink were the best I ever had at a function - anywhere; the accommodation was first class and the "sheebeen" pub was just what the revellers ordered. And no matter how good the items above were - and they were top class - they were topped off by the best, most attentive staff that I have encountered anywhere. Whoever recruits and trains these staff is a genius and has a major talent for the hospitality industry.

This was the best wedding venue that I have seen and, if I were to get married again,,,,,,

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank declanlernihan
clonabreanyhouse, Sales & Marketing at Clonabreany House, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

If Carlsberg did weddings- what a great title! We are delighted that you enjoyed your trip to Clonabreany House and that we could help you celebrate your daughter’s wedding. It’s wonderful to get such nice feedback regarding the food, staff and venue as a whole. We hope you have fond memories of Clonabreany and will visit us again one day!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Quite simply the most stunning and amazing weekend of our lives. When Sinead and I began dreaming of our wedding day we never believed it could be realised a 100 times over by choosing Clonabreany House as our venue. In every single way it took our breath away. So many of our guests said it was the finest wedding meal they have ever had and we would too.
The accommodation is beyond description but the central and most important thing about Clonabreany is the level of service. Nowhere will you ever receive the warmth and kindness to match a willingness to help in any way. Never have I heard so many people comment on the brilliance of a staff. I only wish we could have stayed for a week for our wedding!. Clonabreany has given us memories which will last a lifetime

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank ThomasCarroll14

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Thomas. We hope yourself & Sinead are keeping well and have many happy memories! Come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Attended a wedding last week at this location and enjoyed it very much.It is easy enough to reach from Dublin though it is buried deep in the countryside in County Meath.The accommodation was first class and it is clear that a lot of money has been spent on quality furnishings and maintenance.The food too was of a high standard...impressive given that there were over 100 guests to be fed.However,the most pleasing aspect of our visit was the level of service provided by the staff - every single member of staff we encountered was pleasant,welcoming,warm and anxious to make sure all our needs and requests were satisfied.They made our stay memorable.Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ddayhero
clonabreanyhouse, Sales & Marketing at Clonabreany House, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding your stay here at Clonabreany. Delighted that you enjoyed the accommodation, food & service so much.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was a guest at a wedding in Clonabreany House last Friday (31 May 2013) and thought the property was different from the usual wedding venue and has potential.

Clonabreaney House is in a very rural setting in the heart of County Meath. The main house, a restored Georgian house, has a lot of potential. Clearly the house has been lovingly restored and the addition of the Grand Marquee (as a permanent structure) is a very nice venue overlooking the Boyne Valley.

We stayed in one of the self-catering restored courtyard houses. The shared common areas of the houses were nice but the bedrooms were small and not all are en suite. The bed was comfortable and because of the remote location of Clonabreany House a quiet nights sleep was guaranteed. A buffet-style breakfast was served the following morning the banqueting hall. Different from the usual wedding venue; has potential...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GFPDUB
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was at a wedding in Clonabreany house recently and I thought it was great. Staff were lovely, food was good (in fact best Chicken Vol Au Vents I've ever had), the function room was great too. The surroundings are fabulous. My only complaint was the bar and venue closed pretty early. I think it was 2am.

Room Tip: I didn't stay, nor have to pay for anything other than boooze (which was pretty cheap).
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends