“Cute shop!”

Ranked #9 of 20 Shopping in Marco Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed March 30, 2014

very cute shop!! love the jewelry and the girl who was working was very nice and accommodating. my daughter bought a hat that she loves

1  Thank Kimberly F

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I am happy to express our amazing experience when we visited Bijoux. My girlfriends and I we're here visiting friends in Marco island and discovered this lovely little shop!!! We were in need of a unique gift for our host this vacation and wound up buying beautiful gifts for ourselves as well!! They had amazing things from beautiful handcrafted jewelry, unique hostess gifts, specialty women's apparel, accessories, and lovely fragrances. The two gals that we're managing the shop were very lovely as well, they were very accommodating, sweet and helpful as we tried on beautiful beach cover ups! They have a life long customer in me!!! If you are visiting Marco island, Bijoux is the place to shop!!!

1  Thank Jennifer L
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

What a great little "gem" In the Olde Marco area! Discovered this place last visit, and think I have become their biggest customer. Directly across from Lee Bee Fish, unique selection of household, jewelry, gifts and clothing. Even a collection of Replica Calusa Indian masks, and the Marco Cat, discovered on the very grounds the shop sits on. Looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank Earl-YF
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Found this gem while at the shops of olde Marco. It's a classy little boutique with adorable accessories for the lady. They have a nice selection of jewelry, hand bags and that hard to find gift. The lady at the counter ( Nora ) was extremely pleasant and helpful.

2  Thank HardleyMarcoisland