“Pack your Cooler”

and up
Cape Romano Shelling and Sightseeing Boat Tour from Marco Island
Ranked #14 of 70 things to do in Marco Island
Reviewed February 24, 2012

The feel of being isolated but not really. Quiet Island to walk and sit on the sand watch the sun go down and be alone.Just Wonderful times there.

1  Thank Olivia S
All reviews
"dome houses"
in 17 reviews
"dome home"
in 8 reviews
"interesting site"
in 3 reviews
"only accessible by boat"
"mother nature"
in 5 reviews
"sea shell"
"jet ski"
in 9 reviews
"marco island water sports"
in 4 reviews
"gulf of mexico"
"low tide"
"fish"
in 8 reviews
"dreamlander tours"

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Friend and I actually stayed here for a few nights when it had running water. It never had air conditioning. It was 1990 I guess. Stayed with grandparents of a good friend. Wow, I can’t believe I just stumbled across this. When I was there the water was 40 ft away from the house you can see where the dock was. The island also came to a sharp point that was 100+ yards away. The floor of the house was 2 feet below the windows seen in this picture. I am now searching for a picture of what it looked like when I was there. So many cool stories that happened when I visited this magnificent place in its pristine state. Still just shocked!!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

We boat in the area often, we keep our boat in Goodlandm FL. This is a great place to take first time visitors. Dome house is interesting. Great pictures of when it was occupied on the wed. Great shark fishing there they say. You can't get there without a boat, and the shelling is great. Get there before the shelling (tourist) boat gets there at noon.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

It was a bit $$$$ for taking two machines, but well worth it. Avi was our guide and was great. We had a fun time, the pictures he took were awesome. I would totally recommend this.