“Great breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I had the crab cake eggs benedict and it was amazing...the hollandaise sauce was light and full of flavor. The crab cakes were full of crab and not filler. And last, but not least, the arugala with apples salad that accompanies the benedict complimented the dish perfectly. I will definitely be back to try the bacon waffles, amongst other things!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Can't go wrong, breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

First let me tell you this location is immaculate, every corner of the place. Someone here cares about cleanliness and how customers are treated. Greeted warmly both of our visits on this short vacation. Their menu has a wide variety of pancakes, skillets, French toast, eggs and sides. It will take you a while to go through. Lots of fruit options cooked in, and on selections. they also bake a limited quantity of muffins and pastry each day. Their croissants are as good as any I have had anywhere.
Coffee is very good and plentiful.
Most of the clientele are local but they do get a fair share of tourist traffic in this smaller size restaurant.
Looking forward to going back someday for the waffles and fried chicken.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank 12Shadow
LI, NY
“Absolutely the best!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Read all reviews on trip advisor and tried Doreen's, NeNe's and Hoots for breakfast. Doreen's was by far the best. It just blew the others away. Atmosphere, service and food were all excellent. I had the Crunchy French Toast (so much better here than at Hoots) and my husband had the skillet (far superior to NeNe's). Don't bother trying anyplace else.

• Visited June 2014
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Okay”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was excited when I walked into Doreen's- the rustic chic decor was fabulous and they had a great breakfast menu. Pricing was awesome, but we had a few issues with breakfast. I requested no cheese in my omelette but it came with cheese. My husband asked for American cheese and his came with cheddar. Our waitress was excellent- she noticed mine had cheese right away and asked if I wanted a new one made, which I declined since the cheese was luckily easy to remove. She even took our coffee off the bill to make up for the mistake, which is exactly what a good restaurant does when they make a mistake. However, the waitress did her job, our bill clearly stated no cheese and American cheese for my husbands, so I feel like the chef probably needs to pay a little more attention. Despite the great attention of our waitress, it prevented us from going back another morning and we just stuck with Nene's.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jerseyfoodsnob1
Orlando, Florida
“GREAT crunchy French Toast!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We went to Doreen's for breakfast on our anniversary trip to Marco Island in June.
What a fabulous menu and food!! I had their crunch French Toast and it was FABULOUS!!! I highly recommend you try it when you go. My husband had a skillet which was also very good. We took advantage of the cute tables outside and enjoyed the early morning. Service was good and prices were reasonable and worth the value of what you got.
This is for sure a breakfast place to not miss.

Visited June 2014