“Great Breakfast Place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great Breakfast Place”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We liked Doreen's Cup O' Joe so much we ate their twice on our trip to Marco Island. There was a 20 minute wait on the Sunday we ate there but it was worth the wait. Doreen came out offering fresh doughnut holes to everyone waiting.

The food was delicious. I tried the Breakfast Burrito on the first trip, which was amazing. On our second trip I tried the breakfast sandwich on a croissant. Everything tastes fresh. Our service was a little slow the second time we ate there because we were the only outside table our waitress had, but we weren't in a hurry.

Marco Island, Florida
“A big disappointment!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

The service was terrible! Our waitress had difficultly writing down our order correctly and was very rude. Fortunately, there are other fabulous restaurants on Marco... Doreen's has lost our business!

• Visited May 2014
10 Thank L D
Needham MA
“Best breakfasts we've ever had”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I almost don't went to share, but since the word is out already...

the food is amazing: cannoli french toast, omelettes, crab cake eggs benny, cheesy grits, baked apple french toast, waffles, banana chip pancakes, famous french toast, in three breakfasts we had it all. service is terrific, and the place is immaculate. we will be back. my 12 yo said it best" I've died and gone to heaven"

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“delicious breakfast”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Highly recommend the fresh squeezed orange juice. We saved time by being seating at a shared table. Met some nice people from Quebec.

Visited April 2014
“One of the best breakfasts”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I went to Doreen's Cup of Joe twice with my kids and wife while on a short trip to Marco. In summary it was excellent. I am really into breakfast and I am picky about it. I am from NYC and I (humbly speaking) I do know good food. Doreen's was top notch. You will not be disappointed.