“Best breakfasts we've ever had” 5 of 5 bubbles

Doreen's Cup of Joe
Ranked #3 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Needham MA
“Best breakfasts we've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I almost don't went to share, but since the word is out already...

the food is amazing: cannoli french toast, omelettes, crab cake eggs benny, cheesy grits, baked apple french toast, waffles, banana chip pancakes, famous french toast, in three breakfasts we had it all. service is terrific, and the place is immaculate. we will be back. my 12 yo said it best" I've died and gone to heaven"

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“delicious breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

Highly recommend the fresh squeezed orange juice. We saved time by being seating at a shared table. Met some nice people from Quebec.

Visited April 2014
“One of the best breakfasts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

I went to Doreen's Cup of Joe twice with my kids and wife while on a short trip to Marco. In summary it was excellent. I am really into breakfast and I am picky about it. I am from NYC and I (humbly speaking) I do know good food. Doreen's was top notch. You will not be disappointed.

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

Absolutely the BEST eggs benedict I have ever had. I had the crabcake benny with a Dijon hollandaise sauce that was out of this world. It came with an arugula and apple salad. I have worked in a breakfast place before, and nothing ever came close to this quality. Wonderful! I'll definitely be going back before my vacation is over. Prices are really reasonable as well.

No.Springfield,VT
“Over rated and Crowded”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

Our service at Doreen's was lousy. When the server did bring us a plate another server ran up to grab it off my place setting and mumbled this is wrong. I'd ordered an egg white omelet and our server was giving me a regular omelet. We thought this was going to be a great place for breakfast because of all the great ratings but it wasn't and we wouldn't eat there again.

Visited April 2014