“Maybe they were just too busy on a Wed night.”

Marco Prime Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Marco Prime Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

Nice restaurant with a good atmosphere. Service personnel were nice and attentive.

Although we did not send our food back our steaks were cooked differently even though we ask for them to be medium. One steak was rare and the other done.

One other thing I thought was odd for this type of restaurant is the manager never came by our table. Our meals were around $70 each without any alcohol. For this price, food should be prefect and I would think a manager should at least stop by everyone's table...be classy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,272)

Reviewed August 27, 2014

We (two adults and two kids) had a wonderful meal at Marco Prime. The food was exceptional and was leagues above a very expensive meal we had at the “exclusive” “Bull & Bear” @ the Waldorf Astoria in Orlando earlier in our holiday. The restaurant setting is perfect and some clever curtains separate the two main dining areas which give the restaurant a lovely ambience and mystique. The fine food coming out of the restaurant kitchen was complemented by the 5 star service we received from our interesting & knowledgeable server Andrew. Thank you for a great night (we hope you have a great time in Miami for your 21st!) If we are ever back in Marco Island we will be sure to come back to Marco Prime!

Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here while vacationing in Marco our meals were excellent we had the surf n turf . Our waiter Thomas was fantastic very informative also checked on us frequently to make sure all was good. Were all about a good meal and we got one here. Definitely recommend !!

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Very personable service
The decor is impressive
Good value for money
Food was delicious
Would come back!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

My family and I ate here last week during our vacation. My husband and children enjoyed their 8oz filets very much. I was not as hungry and chose to order a 6oz petite filet. I was pretty disappointed with the quality of my meat. It just was not the same quality as the regular filet's. We also ordered the mashed potatoes and Szechuan green beans and they were both very good. For an appetizer we started with the tuna ceviche which was delicious, but the portion was quite small for the price. My biggest issue is that they charge top drawer steak house prices, but in my opinion they failed to deliver with my food.