“GREAT ATMOSPhERE !!!”

Marco Prime Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Marco Prime Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here while vacationing in Marco our meals were excellent we had the surf n turf . Our waiter Thomas was fantastic very informative also checked on us frequently to make sure all was good. Were all about a good meal and we got one here. Definitely recommend !!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,224)

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Very personable service
The decor is impressive
Good value for money
Food was delicious
Would come back!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

My family and I ate here last week during our vacation. My husband and children enjoyed their 8oz filets very much. I was not as hungry and chose to order a 6oz petite filet. I was pretty disappointed with the quality of my meat. It just was not the same quality as the regular filet's. We also ordered the mashed potatoes and Szechuan green beans and they were both very good. For an appetizer we started with the tuna ceviche which was delicious, but the portion was quite small for the price. My biggest issue is that they charge top drawer steak house prices, but in my opinion they failed to deliver with my food.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

We went here on 4 occasions during our recent visit to Marco Island 3 times as a two some and once there were 6 of us and would like to say it was excellent but it was let down on a couple of points. But lets start with the positive. Very nice atmosphere and if you want a slightly quieter experience then ask to be seated behind the curtain. The staff generally are very friendly and attentive. The food is very good, we particularly liked the Jumbo Gulf Shrimp Cocktail, the Fillet Mignon and the Crème Brulee. One night I did have the special of Lamb Shank. The down side, the manager isn't the friendliest chap around and only once in our visits asked if everything was alright. He also messed up on a bottle of wine order and then tried to charge us for it even though we did not drink it. Do not be fooled by the Spanish Finca Antigua Crianz shown as a Riojo it is not! But it is still a nice wine. One final point is it clearly states on the menu that if there are parties of 6 or more they MAY charge 20% service. They did with us an extra 100 dollars !!! will ask for two tables of 3 next time. We will go back next year and hopefully the manager will have a smile on his face.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

We have been coming to Marco Island for 20 years and tonight's dinner at Marco Prime was the best we have ever had. The wine was so excellent that we had to have 2 bottles. Our entree was Chilean Sea Bass and it melted in our mouths. Our waiter was Darrin and his service was above and beyond the call of duty. We enjoyed our dinner so much that our party of 4 has already made reservations for later this week. Don't miss out on this wonderful culinary experience when you visit Marco and be sure to ask for Darrin.