“Needed coffee everyday!”
Review of Starbucks - CLOSED

Starbucks
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Very small Starbucks and not always good attention to detail, but it's Starbucks and needed our coffee everyday.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The island only starbucks had a great location next to restaurants and the cold stone creamery. Never a long line and service was good every time.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

As a gold member of Starbucks I spend a lot of money for coffee but I enjoy the level of customer service that is typical of most Starbucks. I find value in the high level of friendly attentive customer service Starbucks usually provides so to me the money spent is not just for great coffee but also for the customer service experience. Granted my local baristas' know me by name but usually when I go to other Starbuck's I have a positive customer service experience. The Marco Island Starbuck's has a wonderfully fast and efficient Barista however the woman behind the cash register was very unfriendly. I usually have a cup of coffee at Starbuck's every morning but after my third visit to this Starbuck's I stopped going because of how rude this woman was. Putting aside the customer service aspect, you will still get a wonderfully consistent cup of Starbucks's coffee and this Starbuck's has a nice shaded outdoor area where you can sit outside and enjoy the beautiful not so hot mornings on Marco Island. My only disappointment was the rudeness of the woman behind the counter and as I stated before, part of the reason I pay a premium for Starbuck's coffee is the expectation that I will receive a high level of customer service, this particular Starbuck's falls short.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

They try but the drink is not as you ask. Extra thick, not thick foam on frappicinos. Seems they can't get it right and it's the only one on the island. Back home not once is it wrong. Effort I give 4 stars. But maybe more training. Those drinks taste so bad if foamy. But better than nothing no other choices. This one and only time, Dunkin might have it down here.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We went to Starbucks four straight days, all at different times during the morniing. There was a long line each and every time we arrived with what seemed to be long waits to get the completed order. One time we were there, one employee was asking another how to make a specific coffee order. Of course, Starbucks Coffee speaks for itself .....their service is another thing. In a very busy location such as Marco Island, I would think the employees one hires are very knowledgable in preparing the various coffee orders for their loyal patrons, and hire enough people to accomodate the crowds. No one likes to wait for their morning cup of java. Be heads up and FYI...There is a Dunkin' Donut Shop on the opposite corner which seems to run much more efficiently.

1  Thank Phyllis D