“Family Fun”
Review of Walker's Island Adventures - CLOSED

Walker's Island Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Walker's Island Adventures is the place to go for your Boating, Biking and Scooter RENTALS on Marco Island. We invite you to come in and check out our new facility and equipment. Our commitment to customer service will ensure five star experiences for all of our guests.
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The rental prices were fairly reasonable. The bicycles were supremely comfortable for a short or long ride. Marco Island is easy to navigate around and small enough that you will not feel too far away from your car.

1  Thank N C

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I rented six scooters and had to pay $18.00 per day per scooter for insurance and when I had an issue I was informed by the insurance company there were no insurance policy written.
Jimmy B is no longer there and the customer service is terrible.
I will not go back there.
My advice is to stay away and go elsewhere.
Scooterguy10

4  Thank scooterdude10
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Over the month of June this year, the restaurant I work for took us on vacation to Marco Island, and we had the pleasure of renting boats through Walker's Island Adventures. I truly believe we couldn't have picked a better place! The owner was a very honest, good man. A few of us were curious about renting fishing gear, and we asked if it would be worth us spending the extra money to do that. The owner actually informed us that during the time of day we were wanting to go out, the water would be too choppy, and that we probably wouldn't have much luck anyways, and advised us to save our money for the rest of our trip. This was amazing to me because instead of making the extra buck off of us, he wanted to ensure we had as much fun as possible without overspending. He gave us a map and instructions for everywhere that would be good to go, and towards the end my boat got a little lost and stuck in a storm, and the other boat in our group had made it back to the dock. Once our boat made it back to the dock, a long 45 minutes later, the owner was geared up and ready to go out in the storm after us. I simply can't think of any other rental business where I would rather take my business to, if I'm ever back in Marco Island and am in need of renting boats or scooters, this is where I'm going to be!

2  Thank Ethan Y
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Rented a boat one day and scooters the next. Must say this was a great value and Jimmy is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I will definitely be making a return visit for rentals on my next trip to Marco. Can't wait!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Jimmy is one of the nicest people you could meet and the bikes and boats were great. In fact, the highlight of our vacation was renting one of Jimmy' boats. We'll be renting again next year, for sure.