“Al's has the Best Italian Beef Sandwich!”
Review of Big Al's

Big Al's
Ranked #47 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I come up to Big Al's at least 2-3 times a month not only for the Awesome Food, but to also see his wonderful Staff! The beautiful girls who take care of the orders and make the sandwiches are Always Happy to see me and My Service Dog Kane!! This is not the typical reaction I've gotten from other Restaurants here on Marco Island.
The Owners have always tried to make me feel welcome, even helping me out at Lowes to load up a BBque Gas tank into my van! I mean, C'mon!! Who still does stuff like That anymore?!? Love this place and Love the People!!

5  Thank Lawrence M
There are newer reviews for Big Al's

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Great stop. Drive by McDonalds, Subway and Blimpies to Big Als. It reminds you of the local place that has great food, great atmosphere but might look a little shaky on the outside!
Fresh food, great service, well priced for the taste. A little more expensive than your chain restaurants but spend the couple extra dollars to enjoy a lot better tasting food.
Heard the soup and sandwich is the lunch of choice! One thing you may want to ask for is whether you are getting sandwich bread or sub bread for you meal.
Check it out...you won't be disappointed.
Very little outside seating.

4  Thank X8827SVmiket
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We're locals and this is one of our standard spots for lunch, which we usually hit around 2 to avoid the noon rush, particularly during season. We usually call in orders for takeout, as this is a cafeteria style spot with tight spacing. Service can be slow during rush time, but staff are great and the results are always very good. My favs are hot pastrami, Reuben or corned beef on toasted rye, which are v good, but not NYC-grade-stellar. The meatball/sausage sub has an excellent taste, but I must eat with knife and fork, else I end up with a 20-napkin mess and sauce on my shirt. Overall: flavorful/enjoyable offerings.

2  Thank marcogranny
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Only been here one time recently and had the Italian sausage sub and my my my was it good!! Will definitely be going back!

2  Thank MichelenaC
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is where the carpenters, electricians, etc. eat lunch. Not expensive, but the food is good and fresh (though not all that plentiful). Just fine!

2  Thank keil38