“Nice evening - but once was enough”
Review of Marco Polo Restaurant LLC - CLOSED

Marco Polo Restaurant LLC
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2014

The complimentary limo ride and live music made the night special. Service was great, but the food was hit or miss. For the price I would probably choose another restaurant next time.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I've dined here several times. The service the last time was extremely slow. The food was just ok. This won't be a top choice while in Marco

2  Thank Marco51
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband and I recently dined at Marco Polo for our 45th Wedding Anniversary. We had never been to this restaurant prior. My husband read reviews and said we just had to try it. Well, I have been dining out our entire marriage and this restaurant was a very special experience. The atmosphere was that of a real Supper Club. Live music was so special. We ordered Chateaubriand for two prepared tableside as was the Caesar Salad and let me tell you it was a real culinary experience. Perfection at its best. The owners, Karen and Tom were amazing people. They were attentive to us and our anniversary and bought us dessert and after dinner drinks and we had never been there before and that was after sprinkling Rose Pedals on our table for extra romance. Don't ever visit Marco Island without the pleasure of dining at Marco Polo. It is off the beaten path but do not let that fool you. It is total 5 star and we have dined all over the country!!! A Must! Thank God we live in Naples as this restaurant will be special for our date nights!!! PS Extremely professional wait staff

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Just got back from our first time at eating at Marco Polo. I saw the rave reviews on Tripadvisor and decided to try it. They sent their limo to pick us up at the Marriott Marco Island Beach. As everyone says, ignore the outside. The inside is great. The food and wine were fantastic. The music on a Sunday evening was great. My guests kept walking over to the piano to confirm that the guy was playing himself. Most of us ate the Mahi Mahi special which melted in your mouth. One person had the rack of lamb. I think he even ate the bones it was so good. Another guy had the bone in rib eye. One guest could not eat wheat, so they specially made the Mahi Mahi without a breading. He did not complain and he is very picky. We had several wine experts in the group and they were not disappointed. This was one of our best dining experience with customers.

1  Thank drbtansha
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Wonder food, loved the Caesar salad made by the table. Shrimp cocktail was only 2 pieces and the lobster soup was a bit salty. Main courses were all delicious! We shared creme brulee for a birthday dessert. Our waiter seemed to rush us a bit, as we had a later reservation, but that was only a minor detail. Free limo pickup was a great surprise for the birthday girl!!

1  Thank Allison M