“I felt like I had been taken back in time.”
Review of Marco Polo Restaurant LLC - CLOSED

Marco Polo Restaurant LLC
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was one of the best experiences I have ever had dining. The service was beyond anything I have experienced since the 70's. It was like the old supper clubs back in the 60's and 70's in New York City. I can't begin to explain how special they make you feel. The food was devine from apps to desert. If you are in Marco Island Fl. Please do yourself a favor and don't miss this dining experience.

2  Thank Annee P

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The evening started with a comp limo service. The driver was friendly and courteous. My wife and I were greeted by name by the maitre'd and seated right away. The appetizers were delicious and prepared accordingly. The house salads were next and balsamic vinegarette dressing was excellent. The chef then sent out lime sorbet which was a added delicious surprise. The entrees came after and were top notch. They were cooked perfectly to are request and presented well. We decided on bananas foster. What a treat. Well prepared in front of you, and delicious. The wait staff was wonderful and attentive. Can't wait to go back

1  Thank Maremark
Reviewed September 20, 2013

A jewel in the crown of Marco Island. From the minute I made a reservation, every experience with Marco Polo was the very best. The limousine driver picked us up and whisked us away to the Marco Polo Lounge.

The restaurant is beautiful inside and out. It is tastefully and perfectly decorated in burgundy and fresco paintings. Until the live music starts, the music is a quiet hit-parade of jazz in the background. The service is extraordinary. Excellent. The menu is impressive, with every possible kind of steak, seafood, salad, pasta dish, wine, cocktail and dessert available.

The owners personally made sure we were enjoying our dinners, and made us feel very welcome. Marco Polo is my favorite and we will definitely eat there over and over again.

1  Thank Brussels123Sprout
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to go to Marco Polo after reading some reviews on trip advisor. A lot of restaurants are closed during the "off season" and we were very happy to find Marco Polo open. We were very surprised at the decor which was very dark, and the dining room was pretty small, only about 12? tables. I would recommend reservations. The decor reminded us of a 40's steakhouse. The food and service was top notch! Tom, the owner, stopped by our table to make sure everything was good, it was more than good, the food was excellent! The musician he has was terrific, very talented! The wonderful background music during our dinner, not too loud, just right! Attention to detail is their forte! We had a nice anniversary dinner and the surprise Banana's Foster, prepared table side, was excellent!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We were picked up @ The Marco Island Ocean Beach Resort in a complimentary Stretch Limosine and delivered to the restaurant and greeted by our name! VERY NICE people.

We enjoyed drinks at the Bar then to the Dining Room for the BEST dinner EVER!

We had the Chateaubriand for 2 it was DELICIOUS! The restaurant is Beautiful and we can't wait to return.

This was our first time to Marco Island (we live 3 hours away) and the Dinner at Marco Polo was the BEST part of our vacation!!! Everything about Marco Polo IS Definitely 5STAR!!!!!

2  Thank LoriJ44