“Tiki Bar”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Very nice atmosphere and delicious bar foods. Great variety of frozen drinks as well. Staff are very friendly

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Its been a love and dislike relationship for a few years, but my recent visit was Devine! We shared a hi tuna so yummy and the seaweed salad and sauces that accompanied this dish was fresh and tasty. We also shared the fried brie m m good! Our main course was a blackened prime rib. Besides my own brand its was awesome. The service was great that nite thanks to Laura, Sheryl & tge Goodman! Thank you. And as usual its a great view.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Cute, little tiki hut....hard to find....but worth the search. It sits waterfront by some condos....slow, easy. Food good. Service very slow, but friendly. It's laid back fun.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Arrived around 11:30 for lunch so they weren't busy yet but still waited about 10 mins for waitress to get drink order. The 2 grouper sandwiches and grilled chicken salad came out fast & were very good. Nice marina location but hard to find the first time.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I LOVE the location of the Dolphin Tiki Bar. It is on site at Angler's Cove. New ownership, new management in place. I love the remodel that was done, and the food is excellent! Had a special drink I wanted, and the bartender Jill made it a point to work with me until we had the right mixture. Went above and beyond. The food is great, my friends and I are addicted to the onion straws. Love that we can walk up in our swimsuits from the boat or pool to place an order for carryout. We had so many laughs here. Great marina view, and you truly feel like you are dining under the palm trees, and with their added outdoor patio seating, you are! Casual, fun, and great food!