“Amazing Staff...Ehh Customers”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Staff...Ehh Customers”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Went to the dolphin tiki with 11 friends of mine. We were going to go to CJs however we heard we would end up dropping 600$ so we decided on the secluded tiki hut. We started with the Nachos...And let me tell you these are 2 meals in 1. They are GIANT! The server was wonderful! He was young but he was GREAT to us and had our drinks refilled before we could get the last 2 sips. The customers are some b. I. T chy people though they freak over a 10-15 minute wait (although I think my group caused the longer wait haha)We had the prime rib, grouper picatta, and the grouper sandwiches every way they could make them. The short blonde muscular food runner had almost all 11 of our entrees to us in one run besides two prime ribs carried by a helping runner. The chocolate dipped key lime pie on a stick dessert was to die for! If you ever go there make sure to ask to speak to woody the manager he is an amazing person to chat with. The gorgeous hostess even brought us drinks during our meager 8 minute wait! Overall I love it and will continue to go year round. You've earned my loyalty dolphin tiki:).

Greensboro, NC
“A Taste of Florida”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My friends and I ate here during our latest trip Marco Island, FL. The food and music were great. All that to compliment the fact that you are eating under a big thatched root hut on the marina made it a perfect place to get your Florida beach vibe on. A full bar and several big screen televisions made it a great place to catch the game as well.

Marco Island, Florida
“great setting--local love it”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

this little local gem has been cleaned up----food is really great---with local prices
try the chowder--fish sandwiches

Lakeville, Mn
“Great food-good prices!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We like eating at "authentic" beachy, Florida places. Tiki hut was cool to sit in, big screen tv's if you want to catch sports, food was brought out good and hot, even though it was during a rainstorm(they have plasic that keeps the sides protected) and the servers had to run back and forth between the tables and the kitchen under an umbrella!

Visited April 2013
Key Largo, Florida
“Nice view”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I went on a cold day. Yes Marco has a few of them. Seating was a bit limited but food and service was excellent. Had a wonderful view and I even got to watch the game. My thanks to the staff, my group had a great time.

Visited February 2013