“Cozy lunch on the water”

Dolphin Tiki Bar & Grill
Ranked #38 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Our first time here and we'll definitely be back! The wait staff was very attentive to us and made sure we taken care of...the fried Brie was delicious and so was the chicken quesadillas...loved being on the water and seeing all the boats docked nearby. A great place to eat here in the Island

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We just tried this restaurant/ bar and had a nice experience. Despite it being a busy Saturday night, we were seated within 5 minutes. When our waitress became overwhelmed, she got help from another wait staff, and our drinks and orders were taken in an appropriate amount of time. I enjoyed my fried oysters..they were very nicely prepared and the price was great! I did want a small side salad, and ended up with a LARGE house salad that was much more than I wanted, but someone else might have loved that. My daughter loved her shrimp tacos & my husband really enjoyed the coconut shrimp. The staff seemed more than willing to do anything they could to help make our dining experience a good one. I liked it a lot!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Wonderful breakfast - great coffee! Tiki Bar has been totally renovated since last year and is now open all day/7 days a week. On the Marco River with fantastic views.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Great place to hang out with friends and have a drink - love the conch fritters!!! Had a little trouble finding the place on the first trip there. Good variety of food with reasonable prices. Service was really good - its not a very big place so if you are going with a group during lunch time I would recommend arriving a little earlier.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

we went for dinner on a warm evening- it's an outdoor restaurant.
Service was good, my delicious grouper picatta with vegetables and rice was only about $15.
If they would please designate a small area at one end for non-smokers, I'd love it even more!