“Average local bar.....nice view”

Dolphin Tiki Bar & Grill
Ranked #37 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Mid-Hudson Valley, NY
“Average local bar.....nice view”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Another couple, my husband and I decided to have dinner here. It's tucked behind an office building, right on the waterfront. It's an open air tiki bar with a few tables, and appeared to cater mostly to locals. View was lovely and the bar patrons were fairly quiet, which made for a very peaceful, late evening dinner. Our waitress was very nice, but a bit tipsy (we noticed her drinking shots with the others at the bar in between taking our order and serving us)...however, she did get all of our orders correct (we were the only ones eating food in this place). The meals we ordered were fine, with the exception of the calamari, which was horrible. Prices weren't bad and it was ok; however, I wouldn't come here again.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank SummerMama57

WOODSTOCK, GA
“Tiki Bar”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Decided to opt for island tiki bar feel. The location is waterfront but is sort of hard to find. While we did order sandwiches (which were good) most patrons were just enjoying the view and their drinks. Employees were very friendly.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank KATHY H
Bokeelia, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vini Barbarino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Great place,great food and a relaxing atmosphere!! They have a friendly waitstaff and the best prime rib dinner in all of Florida!!Had a great time and will go back without any hesitation!!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank JosephFrank
“Just a little hidden gem”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I will warn you---this place is burried behind what I think is a condo complex. We had a hard time finding it. And walking up I was judging a book by it's cover. It really is a little tiki house. I even asked a guy sitting at the bar when we walked up if we were at the right place. BUT let me tell you we had a great time and enjoyed our meals here. It is a casual place---nothing fancy. They have a decent sized menu of different things to choose from. Several of us had the fish and chips---they were great. Big pieces of fish and the batter was light on them. My husband raved about the tarter sauce they have too. We came while it was still happy hour---so drinks were really cheap too. We went early--I would recommend this as this place gets packed as it get closer to 6:30-7:00pm. We were looking for a casual place like this and this definately hit the nail on the head. I would recommend checking it out!

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank TOB2010
Kulpsville, Pennsylvania
“Relaxing, yummy, just what we needed!”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We just arrived for a Marco Island vacation. We love relaxing waterfront restaurants. This place met all of our expectations and then some for lunch. My daughter and I had the crabcake sandwich which was very good- not much filler. My husband had the broiled fish sandwich. Our server told us it was Swai which we had never heard of that. She said it was the same fish all other restaurants served for their sandwiches and called grouper. We saw dolphins playing in the water and an egret fishing off the pier while we ate. Sooooo relaxing and goood! Just what we needed to start our vacation.

• Visited May 2012