“Good Mexican”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 6, 2013

The food was good as well as the margaritas. Decent selection and good service. I have many authentic Mexican restaurants where I live so you may need to try Nachos for yourself.

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I was so disappointed! My shrimp and scallop tacos were barely edible and my husbands baja burrito was spicy to cover up the mediocre quality. The queso dip was a bean dip with some cheddar spread on top. Service was terrible! I would never recommend this place!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Our son loved his steak burrito. Steak sandwich, Caesar Salad & Buffalo Wings were very good. Marco-Rita was enjoyable. I found it difficult to find something on the menu that appealed to me. I knew the Nacho Mama restaurant was a sister restaurant to my fav restaurant, Crazy Flamingo, so we ordered some of the same items that were offered here. It was similar - but definitely different. Caesar Salad is served with Corn Bread & Steak Sandwich had minimal garlic & was served on a hot dog type bun. The atmosphere here is really nice! It is a bit pricey here. This might be the best place to visit for Happy Hour margaritas! 3:00-5:00 Happy Hour

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The draft beer price was great, but the nachos were awful. I have never had nachos that tasted so much like the components came directly from a can, including the cheese. We had half chicken/half beef but I couldn't tell which half was which. It was actually chili instead of meat, plus there was corn on the nachos. I wouldn't even say it was a corn salsa. It just tasted like corn from a can. The service was good and the location was convenient, but I won't go back.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We heard it was a great place but both my daughter and I were sick from eating the fajitas with chicken, steak, shrimp, and scallops. We were up all night vomiting with diarrhea. The thought of shrimp right now turns my stomach and I love seafood. As I type this review my stomach still hurts. Stay away unless you want to get sick from food poisoning.

1  Thank David S