“Great Margaritas”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“Great Margaritas”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Went for happy hour after a movie. Margarita was excellent and at 3•50 on the happy hour menu it can not be beat. We also had some Chili garlic wings that were also good. The service was excellent. Way better than margarita's restaurant. Go! Decorated beautiful for Christmas.

1 Thank NJGirl67

Downers Grove, IL
“Go for drinks only”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We went for the happy hour and should have left before we ordered dinner. The drink deals were good -- a potent Margarita for the price surprisingly. They also had tacos on special for happy hour, so I ordered those and my husband and daughter ordered off the menu. I ordered chicken tacos, but by the time they brought the beef ones out I didn't want to wait for them to correct the order so I just ate them. Very mediocre, as was my husband's combo meal. My daughter did have a pretty good chicken quesadilla, but nothing came with it. No rice, beans or even salsa. And no complementary chips and salsa - ??? The waiter never was around and it took forever to get the bill. I don't think we'll be back.

Marco Island, Florida, United States
“Fun with the boys”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Took my boys for an afternoon lunch and sat by the open windows peering out into the plaza courtyard. We had an excellent lunch and the service was good. Great place to go for outside seating or indoor ambience.

Visited November 2012
“Good service, bland food.”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We ate dinner here on a Friday night. Maybe we should have known when we saw how much more crowded the adjacent restaurant was but we wanted Mexican so we tried it. Our waitress was very nice. I had chicken enchiladas and my husband had a burrito. While they were not really that bad they just weren't that good either: the food was just bland. My husband asked for some salsa to jazz his up and that helped. The rice and beans were pretty bland too. This place would be so much better if they paid a little more attention to the flavor of the food.

Newtown, Connecticut
“Good basic mexican in fun outdoor restaurant”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

If you like fish tacos I would suggest ordering them here. We had the blackened baha tacos and the ahi tuna tacos. Both plates were very good. Big portions of fresh fish and good flavor. Typical sides of average rice and beans. We also ordered the gaucamole and chips a nice size portion to share among 4 people as a starter. On the downside the margarita's were average at best. Waitstaff was pleasant and efficient.