“Gluten Free Dining”

Description: As of November 1, 2014 we under new management
London, United Kingdom
“Gluten Free Dining”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Having visited Porky's once you will want to continue to return. I have not been able to have baby back ribs since being diagnosed with coeliac Disease but at porky's I could have them and i did not only have them once. The staff are lovely and always made sure that my food was gluten free. We will be returning next year and Porky's will be our first port of call.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't waste your time.”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

When you think bbq, you think of hot meat coming off the grill. Don't expect that from there. Watered down sodas. Very disappointed.

1 Thank SSSNJ
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Good food at reasonable cost”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We went to Porky's last night and had a great meal served by friendly helpful servers. The soup was great as was the salad bar. I had the half rib and my husband had the full. Both were excellent as the meat just fell off the bones. We had hoped to have a desert (the peach cobbler looked good) but didn't have the room......will have to try next time!

Mount Dora, Florida, United States
“Prime Rib Tuesday's!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I went here for my first time when they had their prime rib special for $9.99 which includes unlimited soup/salad bar. Definitely will be going back. Prime rib was just as ordered, all around a great meal at a great price!!

Visited August 2013
Coral Springs, Florida, United States
“Still great”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is our first time back since it was sold and renamed. The food was always great. The locals have been really talking this place up since it was sold. They are right.
The food is as good if not better than before. I ordered half rack of ribs with the salad bar. Ten bucks. The ribs were awesome but I can still taste the tomato soup from the salad bar. Had to go back for seconds. Our waiter, Roberto, was very attentive to us which is really appreciated as there were 8 of us and 3 were kids. More important he did not add the gratuity which many places do and I really dislike as a gratuity is just that, gratuities not mandatory and based on service. I gave him more than 20% as he earned it.
Now for my only complaint. Several times a year I look forward to the alligator tail on the menu. No more. It's gone. Please bring it back. But I will be back ............ Even if I have to stop by the Everglades and bring my own.