“Great Burger”

Rookies Bar & Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Nice place for great food with a low price. Friendly staff and attentive. Fun spot to go on the island.

There are newer reviews for Rookies Bar & Grill

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Fabulous burgers, fries, and adult beverages at Rookies! My coworker and I were staying at the Hilton across the street and decided to give Rookies a try; I wish we had tried it sooner. The service was great, the food was delicious, the atmosphere was relaxed, and I enjoyed the whole experience. I'll definitely eat there again the next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Nice little sports joint with very good food and nice servers. Will do it again! Service was good and the food came out in a timely manner considering how busy it was.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This place is a sports bar, but it seems a little crowded together, not so clean, the servers not so nice, and the food not so great. It is not expensive, which is good. The food quality was ok, passable, but not good or something I'd go out of my way to get. The TV's were on satellite, and the game was on, but the TV's were not synchronized so it was really annoying. Don't plan to go back.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We spent a football Sunday afternoon there and service was very poor. Seemed like a lot of locals were there and service was directed to them.