“Burned Again”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Marco Island, Florida
“Burned Again”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I used to love their pizza, but after 3 burned $20 pizzas and I mean black nasty pizzas in a row, I give up!

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Ron L
Kari L, General Manager at 5 Brothers Pizza/ Vandy's Sports Bar, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
I'm very sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. As a company we take things like that very serious. If I had known that this had happened to you it would have been rectified immediatley. Our friendly staff is always available to you if by chance something is wrong. Again, my sincerest apologies. We hope you'll give us another chance to show you that we care about our customers and want to provide them with the best food possible!

Indiana
“Excellent Pizza & Roni Knots”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

We had the small all meat pizza. It was excellent! Lots of toppings and a delicious crust. Also, the roni knot appetizers almost melted in your mouth. The service was also excellent. Every booth had their own flat screen tv. We will be back again.

• Visited February 2012
Marco Island, Florida
“Love the new martini bar connected with them”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

It is nice to finally have a place in Marco to stop in after dinner and enjoy 'big city" atmosphere in a small intimate setting.

Visited February 2012
Hutchinson Island, Florida
“Great subs”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

This used to be a stand alone restaurant near the movie theater but then joined forces with Vandy's. I've never eaten inside (only take out from 5 brothers). Their pizza is decent, but their cold subs are what we like. They will make to order. I don't like the looks of the restaurant part, but I can't comment much having never eaten in there.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank fififarley
Bellmore, N.Y.
“Run dont walk.............away”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Being from New York,its easy to be critical of pizzerias outside our town but we do find good pizzerias here and there in our travel's. This place is not one of them. The sauce was awful and the "mozzarella" was not even sticking to the pie. Sorry 5 brothers. I really dont like to bash establishments, but you really need to improve.

Visited March 2011