“EXCELLENT”

Ranked #22 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Arturo's Ristorante Italiano, we have crafted a perfect menu and a comfortable, friendly atmosphere to match our beautiful Marco Island, FL setting. Our atmosphere offers casual elegance in the comfort of an Italian home in our charming eatery where all of our guests, new and repeat, are treated not merely as old friends, but as family. Ask any of our local and seasonal visitors and they'll tell you, we've earned the love of their hearts and their palettes! Earning numerous awards including the Zagat Award of Excellence 2012, Wine Spectator 2012, and AAA Approved Diamond Rated in 2013, we continue to excel in all things delicious and decadent. While you're here, try one of our seasonal specials or an old favorite. Our stuffed pork chop has been called "the single best dish ever created." Made with boneless pork loin, it is stuffed full of proscuitto and mozzarella cheese, and finished off with a mushroom marsala wine sauce. We also offer delicious seafood, beef, and poultry entrees as well as a full array of appetizers, pastas, and desserts. Try the Penne alla Vodka featuring our housemade sauce, expertly crafted with fresh tomatoes, vodka, and cream. Don't forget to top your meal off with our crowd pleasing key lime pie! We also feature a full bar and an excellent wine list to pair with your amazing meal. Consider us for your next dinner out - your tastebuds will thank you!
Reviewed March 1, 2010

The service was impeccable from the bar to the dining table. In most restaurants unless ALL of the waiters & waitress are taking care of your table they don't (a) pay any attention to you or (b) speak to you; not @ Arturo's, every waiter & waitress that passed our table smiled in acknowledgenment or spoke each time they passed. The food was without a doubt the best Italian I've had, the veal was so tender and tasty, one person in our group had Arturo's special which is a stuffed pork chop which she said was excellent, which was the overall opinion of our group of 7.

Reviewed February 24, 2010

The special, a stuffed pork loin, was one of the best meals I've had in a very long time. I travel for work, 365 days a year and I eat out a lot, so this is saying something. My partner had a chicken special with spinach which was also excellent. House salad and desert were only OK. Service was fine and attentive.

Reviewed January 28, 2010

As a resident of Naples, Florida, and fulltime server, I am very particular about my dining experiences. When entering Arturo's, I was greeted by an incredibly pleasant hostess. She quickly brought me and my guests to wonderful table in their courtyard. The ambiance was very warm and inviting. Our server was incredibly knowledgable with regards to the wines and the menu items. The wine list was very extensive and our server guided us to the perfect bottle of wine. We had the portabello mushroom appetizer which was delicious!! We didn't even look at the menu for our entrees. The way that our server described the specials made our mouths water. Two of us ordered the stuff pork chop---which was amazing!!! And our other guest order the zuppa de pesce. Huge amounts of seafood---definately recommend!!! Then we finished our evening with the most amazing piece of tiramisu I have ever had!!! So light and fluffy!! And the special cappucino was a perfect pair with dessert. Great meal, great service, and great atmosphere!! Would definately recommend Arturo's!!!

1  Thank CgC1010
Reviewed January 18, 2010

Beautiful ambiance, great staff... It's like your at home and at a five star resturant at the same time... great for birthdays and anniverserys thaty have there own songs they play and its very classy, did I mention the food!!! out of this world.... Excellent wine list!!! It's no wounder why peoples choice declaired this resturant best Italian in SW florida....TWO yrs. in a row....now thats consistancy!!!! Your missing out if you don't try this place and I know you'll be back.....I don't understand why people wrote bad reviews about this place....Everything they said is FALSE!!!! you'll see when you go.... I'm actually making a reservation right now.

1  Thank cwebzz
Reviewed December 27, 2009

While I normally don't have a problem laying down $120 for a good meal; Arturo's is the exception. Based upon internet reviews and recommendations, we went expecting a fine-dining experience with top-quality food. Instead, what we got was mediocre (at best) food that tasted as if it could have easily been obtained in the frozen food ailse of any grocery store. My wife ordered the seafood special, which was overwhelmingly "fishy" that tasted of ocean water. I, on the other hand, order the highly-tauted speciality of the house - the stuffed pork chop. Can you say "salisbury steak" in a frozen TV dinner? The bread was very bland and obviously not obtatined from a quality bakery. I must add, however, that the caprese salad and drink selections were good. The service was good and the atmosphere was run-of-the-mill. I must say that Marco Island is a great place to vacation, but is in desperate need of some quality dining establishments.