“Our go to Italian when we visit the island!”

Arturo's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Arturo's Ristorante Italiano, we have crafted a perfect menu and a comfortable, friendly atmosphere to match our beautiful Marco Island, FL setting. Our atmosphere offers casual elegance in the comfort of an Italian home in our charming eatery where all of our guests, new and repeat, are treated not merely as old friends, but as family. Ask any of our local and seasonal visitors and they'll tell you, we've earned the love of their hearts and their palettes! Earning numerous awards including the Zagat Award of Excellence 2012, Wine Spectator 2012, and AAA Approved Diamond Rated in 2013, we continue to excel in all things delicious and decadent. While you're here, try one of our seasonal specials or an old favorite. Our stuffed pork chop has been called "the single best dish ever created." Made with boneless pork loin, it is stuffed full of proscuitto and mozzarella cheese, and finished off with a mushroom marsala wine sauce. We also offer delicious seafood, beef, and poultry entrees as well as a full array of appetizers, pastas, and desserts. Try the Penne alla Vodka featuring our housemade sauce, expertly crafted with fresh tomatoes, vodka, and cream. Don't forget to top your meal off with our crowd pleasing key lime pie! We also feature a full bar and an excellent wine list to pair with your amazing meal. Consider us for your next dinner out - your tastebuds will thank you!
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I visit Marco at least two times a year...once for a Girls' Trip in the summer and once in January with my husband. Arturo's is a favorite stop for everyone. The food is always very good and while the atmosphere sports white linen tablecloths, it is very relaxed and far from stuffy. The owners are very friendly and somehow we always end up being the last ones to leave. We are traveling to Marco the third week of January and my husband is already talking about a meal at Arturo's.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Arturo's is worth a visit whenever you're in town. It's a well supported restaurant with locals and visitors alike. I amuse say though that it might be loosing its way a little. On our visit it was fairly busy. The welcome was good but not as good as others. The food was good as was the wine. When I say good, it was difficult to fault. I can't remember now what we ordered, which sort of says it all. What I do remember is the side of penne with a spoonful of red sauce - what's that all about. Server was attentive but didn't really know how to pour the wine so made sure I took that job.
Trying to think of a word for Arturo's and I think that word might be Pretentious.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Food and service outstanding. We showed up with no reservation and they took care of us. Six of us at a round table and the best food of the island. We lucked out.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Arturo's is reliably good. Never great but always good. Tonight was no exception. The stracciatella was very tasty any full or eggs and spinach as it should be. The lasagna is a classic style executed pretty well. They had a flounder Fiorentino was well prepared and flavorful. I had soft shell crabs, a favorite of mine. They were egg washed and sautéed. They could have used a little paprika, and the sauce was a bit goopy but I enjoyed them.

Overall, Arturo's offers attentive, friendly service in a nicely decorated environment and good food. There isn't much more you can ask is there?

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Have eaten everywhere on the island and simply enjoy Arturo's the best for Italian food. Rich and filling, authentic and tasty, it is truly fine cuisine.