“Will never return!!”

Arturo's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 119 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Arturo's Ristorante Italiano, we have crafted a perfect menu and a comfortable, friendly atmosphere to match our beautiful Marco Island, FL setting. Our atmosphere offers casual elegance in the comfort of an Italian home in our charming eatery where all of our guests, new and repeat, are treated not merely as old friends, but as family. Ask any of our local and seasonal visitors and they'll tell you, we've earned the love of their hearts and their palettes! Earning numerous awards including the Zagat Award of Excellence 2012, Wine Spectator 2012, and AAA Approved Diamond Rated in 2013, we continue to excel in all things delicious and decadent. While you're here, try one of our seasonal specials or an old favorite. Our stuffed pork chop has been called "the single best dish ever created." Made with boneless pork loin, it is stuffed full of proscuitto and mozzarella cheese, and finished off with a mushroom marsala wine sauce. We also offer delicious seafood, beef, and poultry entrees as well as a full array of appetizers, pastas, and desserts. Try the Penne alla Vodka featuring our housemade sauce, expertly crafted with fresh tomatoes, vodka, and cream. Don't forget to top your meal off with our crowd pleasing key lime pie! We also feature a full bar and an excellent wine list to pair with your amazing meal. Consider us for your next dinner out - your tastebuds will thank you!
“Will never return!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We've been to Arturo's a few times prior to it most recent visit and we've always had a great meal. We were eager to return this week during our stay in Marco Island. After being seated, the service was extremely SLOW, the bread was stale and we were nickle and dimed on every item that we ordered. My children who are young wanted the pasta fagioli. The waitress said it was a big portion and that they could easily split an order. We agreed and she then told us there would be a CHARGE of $1.00 to split the bowl!! What!!?? We enjoy fine dining all over and we have never been charged to split a dish for the children not even in a diner!! I then proceeded to order the soft shell crab florentine. It came with a side of pasta and I simply asked them to put the pasta under my dinner. She said there would be an upcharge for that too! I agreed although I was very annoyed. When my dinner came there was no spinach!!! Just crabs and pasta! I asked the waitress where my spinach was and she said you don't get spinach when you put the meal over pasta. Again, WHAT!!?? I ordered florentine!! What is florentine without spinach! I was very upset at this point and let it go. They added an extra charge to my $24.95 meal and LEFT OUT the spinach. That's poor business Mr. Arturo. We will never be returning.

• Visited July 2013

“FFF! Fabulous food fabulous service fabulous atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We have been there a few times but on this last visit we finally tried their signature stuffed pork chop and their signature Gorgonzola salad. OMG fabulous! The cannoli was
straight from Brooklyn. Highly recommended!

Newark
“Excellent Italian restaurant!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We ate at Arturo's for the first time last night. My husband left saying it was one of the top 5 Italian restaurants he's ever eaten in (and he's picky!). He had the tilapia over capellini (instead of the spinach) and finished the entire plate. The caprese salad was delicious too. Our waiter was informed and all staff was very attentive. The decor is typical Italian restaurant but comfortable. We have young kids so we probably will order takeout in the future but it will definitely be on our list either way!

Naples, Florida
“Dont waste your Time or money !”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We have eaten here many times & each time was not good ! All I can say is years ago it was great ! I hear there is a change in the Owner & Chef so maybe someone should let them know it's not what it use to be ! :(

• Visited March 2013
Tampa
“Good vacation area restaurant”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The food was good. The service was good. The deserts were very good. The interior is pretty standard. The prices are typically high as you would expect on a vacation island. It is worth consideration if you need to an Italian fix.