“Great service topped off a good meal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Arturo's Italian Restaurant

Arturo's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Arturo's Ristorante Italiano, we have crafted a perfect menu and a comfortable, friendly atmosphere to match our beautiful Marco Island, FL setting. Our atmosphere offers casual elegance in the comfort of an Italian home in our charming eatery where all of our guests, new and repeat, are treated not merely as old friends, but as family. Ask any of our local and seasonal visitors and they'll tell you, we've earned the love of their hearts and their palettes! Earning numerous awards including the Zagat Award of Excellence 2012, Wine Spectator 2012, and AAA Approved Diamond Rated in 2013, we continue to excel in all things delicious and decadent. While you're here, try one of our seasonal specials or an old favorite. Our stuffed pork chop has been called "the single best dish ever created." Made with boneless pork loin, it is stuffed full of proscuitto and mozzarella cheese, and finished off with a mushroom marsala wine sauce. We also offer delicious seafood, beef, and poultry entrees as well as a full array of appetizers, pastas, and desserts. Try the Penne alla Vodka featuring our housemade sauce, expertly crafted with fresh tomatoes, vodka, and cream. Don't forget to top your meal off with our crowd pleasing key lime pie! We also feature a full bar and an excellent wine list to pair with your amazing meal. Consider us for your next dinner out - your tastebuds will thank you!
Boston
“Great service topped off a good meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Our waiter, Johnny, really helped us have a nice meal at Arturo's. from wine to appetizer to main course he was right on target. Good seafood, nice soup and solid chicken dishes highlighted the meal. Food was geared toward both and old and young taste (we had a 13 yr old). Very homey feel, lots of locals, will go back next time we are in Marco.

Visited April 2013

Delray Beach, Florida
“Wonderful Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Absolutely the best! Great Food, Wine and Terrific Service. I have been dinning at Arturo's for a number of years - it just keeps getting better!

• Visited March 2013
Naples, Florida
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

My family and I love coming here, the food is delicious, the service is awesome! I really appreciate the hospitality that Judy gives me and my family when we go there every week to eat!

Berwick, Maine
“Another Great Meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have nothing more to say than this is the best Italian on the island.
Service is amazing.
Food is just superb.
You cannot go wrong with this restaurant!

1 Thank ATF03901
Randolph NJ
“Great Italian on Marco!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I brought my daughter here for her birthday with the family. Walking in you can smell the great food right away - gets you in the mood to eat. The service was good/attentive. But the food was the highlight. We had a combination of veal and seafood and pork dishes and they were all fantastic. My wife is Italian so we have a certain standard for good Italian food. Arturo's exceeded that standard and is a don't miss on Marco. Not sure how the other Italian restaurant is rated higher because this blows it away if you really know your Italian food. The veal sorrento was the best I have ever had (my son and I had that) and my daughter had the penne alla vodka with shrimp and scallops - wonderful! My wife had the stuffed pork chop in a red wine sauce - probably the best dish we had overall. The desserts were very good but the main course was the highlight. This should be on the don't miss list for Marco. This is one of the two best restaurants we experienced on Marco. Really, really good! Thank you Arturo's!

1 Thank JerseyDad